06

The next day, Tuesday 💫
Ryan 🌙

How is it possible for a person to look so tired when they're sleeping. Dallon should be getting full, peaceful rest. He's too great of a person to be so sad.

Knowing Dallon (from what they gathered) attempted suicide breaks my heart so fucking much. He was so good at hiding about his arm that even I couldn't see the signs. I myself used to self-harm but by burning myself. Why couldn't I see the signs?

I've read too many books to know that someone in my position shouldn't blame themselves. But I get why they do. I know he wouldn't like me blaming myself either. He'd probably tell me that I didn't know & that it's his fault.

Standing up, I walk over to his bed & frown. He's just so SAD. I understand why he sad & I don't blame him but FUCK. He shouldn't be sad. Dallon Weekes deserves happiness.

Suddenly his eyes started to flutter open & I grinned so widely, the joker would be proud.

"Fuck.. where am I?" He mumbled, his voice rough from sleeping, it sounded hot.

He looked at me & I just wanted to cry, the doctors didn't think he'd wake up. Stupid bastards.

"You're in the hospital dal. But you're fine... all patched up." My grin faded remembering that the doctor said the old cuts were infected & that there were scars that looked a couple YEARS old.

Dallon frowned, nononodontfrown. "I'm s-sorry Ryan. That was p-pretty stupid of me." He fucking APOLOGIZING?

"Quit apologizing Dallon! Don't be sorry for feeling an emotion. Don't be sorry for your coping mechanism. I love you, don't be sorry."

He smiled a sad smile, "I'll try to stop.. for you. Sorry I'm so sorry all the time." He giggled lightly, melting my heart & ohgosh my best friend is adorable.