Introduction

You were taking a nap under a tree  in the park. A missed call from your mom in you cellphone.¿ How could she ever afford calling from (your town/city) to Morioh?

You don't blame her. Its been more than four months since you left to S City thanks to an scholarship given by the University for getting a _______ degree.

You just remember the century-change new year party right before you left. Your family and friends were having a ģood time since morning, however, as mid-day came you were finally saying goodbye to everyone. Left your home in 1999 and arrived Japan in 2000. What a romantic and awesome day.

But now it is summer, so you can finally drop school for a while and go meet new quieter places. Last few months were hard for you to adapt in Tokyo and you just wanted to leave and travel a little bit befor your time's up to leave back home.

That's why you are here...after a while of going to different towns, you found yourself feeling extremely comfortable with Morioh and its people.

In this exact moment, you are just taking a nap before having dinner in that excelent Italian restaurant by the cementery and finally going to sleep at the Morioh Grand hotel.

This town is lovely. You never want to leave! You don't even want to think about never seeing the town again when the summer ends.

You sighed loudly just by thinking of it. Yeah. It is good to have this kind of breaks once in a while

You close your eyes and relax....

If only you had something to cherish this feeling forever.

The wind whispers as the trees sound...

All is quiet...

Until....