Rohan (Part 3)

-How is this?

You arched your back and got one arm over your head

-Mmm Thats good....just...put another pin on the dress so it fits with the pose

-Oh...I thought i had secured it correctly

You went down the pedestal and grabbed the pin from Rohans hand

-Careful. This time I got the curtains closed...we dont want your...accident to happen once again.

Rohan grinned as he said that. You rolleyed at his comment and got back to posing. You actually enjoyed being a model. You didnt mind the complicated posing and the strafalarious characterization, but evidently, this would be easier if he was not an ass to you.

You cleaned the sweat from your forehead while holding the pose. It was getting hotter and hotter in Morioh and it has only been a week since you agreed to pay your debt with Rohan as a working model. Afterall, it was about time you got to find a job to pay off these vacations.

You were just skeptical about the way he arranged this solution. Kinda convenient for your circumstances and pretty suspitious for him being so considerate. A half-thousand dollar drawing?! C'mon you could never have afforded that. Why did he even showed that one to you? And then, of all the times you could have had an accident, it did have to happen with that specific valuable thing.

You felt like you were dying when you got your eyes open to find his beautiful Morioh landscape blurred by the Iced Tea. Somehow you dropped it when you got your eyes closed. Every time you remember how that went you felt like the most foolish person on earth. That was...yeah....completely ridiculous.

Lucky you he had thought about having a foreigner character on his new manga number. His fixation with realness was truly convenient.

You looked back at Rohan as you cleaned the sweat from your forehead once again. You usually did not look at him directly in the eye as you were modeling only because he made you feel tense, there it was actually enogh sexual tension behind every conversation with him to sum up another factor to make you feel anxious abot. But sure it was hot and you didnt know hoy to tell him it was exhausting, he had never let you take a break from a pose in his working time! Yo wished he did as the rithm he worked was terribly slow. Only three sketches had been done by that time and Rohan got rid of two of them as he had changed the pose and the clothes you were wearing and he never let you peek into what he was doing.

He was looking back at you from behind his sketchbook, looked you in the eye for a minute hopefuly realizing how tiring would it be for you to hold the pose in those conditions...until he stood up from his chair leaving his sketchbook and pencils on the sitting suface and looked to the closed curtains away from you.

-Lets take a break

He said as he walked towards the window and opened the curtains

-Agreed

You sighed in relief and streched out holding your hair. Got down the pedestal and moved your hair so the wind coming from the now opened window could hit your neck. You noticed Rohan was looking outside the window as you were taking off all the pins you could find from the tight gala dress until it was loose enough to kept you dress just by holding it with your arms. Rohan was still the same, it was your chance to look at the sketch he was currently drawing...

-Dont...

Rohan had taken you by the arm before you could have got the posibility to get closer to the sketchbook. You looked at him kinda embarassed for just trying to look at something you were not meant to.