Rohan (Part 2)

"So...the train Station you say ?" You asked as you munched the straw of the iced-tea Rohan had given you.

You had arrived not too early, fortunately Rohan had just finished its work of the day so you could have some conversation with him by asking how it was that he got to Morioh and, how you got...wich was kinda creepy since he seemed to know better than you did.

"Yeah, you were kinda rude actually..."

You just started blushing. Shure you knew you had an incident when you arrived at Morioh but...you don't actually remember it.

"...at least not in purpose..."

He said standig up the chair and making a pose as he was stretching.
The sun hit directly on the nude skin of his belly and part of his back, he looked really good...

You couldn't help it but let out a sigh.

"you were...distracted"

You were looking at him behind the desk, he was wearing those kind of suits that let his belly exposed at sight. You were trying not to be so obvious with your stare but now you've been caught...you made the impossible to try and concentrate on your beverage.

"I am so...sorry....I didn't mean to be rude" Your face was on fire, obviously, you could not look back at him after that.

"It's ok...I know you have many things to think about back then" You heard him saying "But now...I will leave you so you can concentrate"

¿What the fuck does that mean? Yeah sure he was atractive but it was not that of a big deal.

You were still looking at the iced-tea, that charming courtesy gest Rohan had prepared for you. You only bothered to chew on the straw...shure thing the weather was hot, you were thirsty and you really liked iced-tea you just...didn't like that flavour.

"I'll be downstairs making food for today, be as long as you want to"
You heard Rohan saying.

You could not answer, you were somehow left numb by his presence. The door shut and you sighed in relief.

You left the beverage over the desk, right beside the drawing you had chose after a few minutes of cheking a sketch notebook it was presented to you before that odd conversation...

You can't believe how anxious he makes you feel. Somehow you felt like you could not trust him...you did not know the reason...Anyway, his skill was amazing.

You turned back to the drawing over the desk: a drawing of Morioh, probably seen from a Helicopter.

It was gorgeous. The detail of the trees and even people walking! It was unimaginably precise and you did not want to wonder how much time it was invested on it.

"Better take this away...I don't want to ruin it with an accident"

You stood up and hold the beverage to see clearer, for a few minutes you just stood there looking at it until your gaze demanded you to see to another point due to the reflex of light over paper.

You just closed your eyes and kept them shut as you shook your head. "Damnit...the sun...now I'm blind"

You had to remain that way so you could get back to see it again.

Even tho you felt like this drawing was not exactly what you were looking for...and even you didn't feel like you could afford to acquire a masterpiece like that... you felt charmed by the drawing and the dedication to it...

the reflex of Rohans passion...There it was a noble sentiment on the action of showing it to you after that brave and weird way to introduce yourself.

You started blinking as you felt your sight had returned...

"Oh my fucking God I wish I had stayed blind"

-----------
(To be continued)