Okuyasu (Part 2)

Okuyasu arrived home with a pair if bags. The mansion is dark and dirty as always. He gets to the room upstairs and finds nothing. Confused. He decides to go downstairs.

A figure has been looking at him since he arrived but doubted about showing itself. But as he walked the last step of the stairs he stood closer to him so it has found an oportinity.

"Ahhhhh...Daaaad? .....Are you okay?" He said holding the figure that jumped on his arms. "What has scared you?..."

He looked left and right in search for intruders but could not see anything. Fortunately he could not see you hiding begind some old desk. You were confused about what was happening or what that thing was.
But you think to have heard Okuyasu calling that thing Dad.

"Well...It doesn't matter I'm home now. I brought sandwiches from St. Gentleman!"

He took the figure into a room with a tiny table and a chair.

The green figure seemed...happy? Okuyasu took the bags he was holding and placed them over the table.

The figure walked/crawled straight up to the chair and sat to eat the bags content.

"Hey dad ...not so fast. You are going to choke on sandwiches!"

Dad? Again? You heard right this time...there it was no doubt.....You sighed....But As you were thinking to it ...you realized your mistake and panick filled you.

"Im so sorry!" You said getting out of your hiding place. "I am the one who scare him! But I didnt mean to break in!"

He gave a slightly jump in surprise and looked at you confused.

"Uh...Don't worry ...it's okay If you say you are sorry...I just don't understand..."

"You see...I was about to knock the door...then I realized it was open! and I thought I heard someone in trouble and I went upstairs and..."

"No. That's not the explaining I'm looking for...what I don't understand is...why didn't you just leave the package at the door? The delivery company always does that"

Apparently he thought you were there for a delivery.Was he...

Was he for real? You could not believe he was authentically THAT dumb to forget you from one day to another.

You looked at him unable to say something to answer. This was DEFINETLY NOT the scenario you pictured in which you would be giving the baseball back.

Maybe you should have gone to Josuke's.

"Hey....You may want to get up" He offered you a hand to help you.

"Thank you"

As soon as you were in your feet, looked down at you and realized you were covered in dirt ...Yes! That must be it! He is not dumb as he says is just you look totally different!

An impulse lead you to reach for the baseball and show it to him.

Okuyasu looked at it at first with confusion and then surprised.

"Woahhh You are the girl fron yesterday"

"Y-Yes I am" you smiled in relief...he was not dumb After all "And "the girl" it's got a name: (your name)"

"Well...My name is Okuyasu."

"Nice to meet you" You already knew that but there it was no need for him to know you've done your homework.

"Thank you for bringing it back...But...Yesterday I was dumb enough to hit you....and I'm sorry about that"

He reclined to the tipycal apologetic japanese gesture. You felt slightly overwhelmed at the formality.