Special Chapter

6th of May, 2018

Today is Baekhyun's birthday. You already have in mind of what to do. You have planned this with the other EXO members.

You opened up your closet and searched for a nice dress for you to bring. After taking a sky blue dress, you folded it nicely and put it in your bag. Then you went to your table and took your white plain T-shirt that had been sprinkled by red paint, that looked exactly like blood. You put it on along with your casual black long pants before making your hair messy. Then you went down.

Wondering what's your plan? Your plan is to ignore Baekhyun for the whole day, and the other EXO members would do the same. They'll cancel all their schedules today without telling him. However, the main point is, at night, you'll pretend that you just had a car accident and brought to the hospital because you have your worst condition. Then, the EXO members will call Baekhyun.

"Ah I can't imagine we're going to that hospital again," Chanyeol sighed, remembering the past.

They're all now gathering in Y/N's house, getting ready for the plan.

"I hope this will work," Y/N said as she joined them in the living room.

"Woah, oh wow!" Sehun clapped. "You look exactly like a dead walking body."

"YAH!" you glared at him and he got a hit from Kyungsoo.

"What schedules do you have today?" you asked, worried that it might bother their schedules.

"Don't worry, I already told our manager to cancel our schedules today except for Baekhyun. And our schedule for today is only recording our songs for our new album, we can catch up tomorrow," Suho smiled.

"That's a relief then," you smiled back.

"Okay then guys, get ready because Baekhyun might call us anytime soon. Since it's time for the recording to start," Xiumin said, looking at his watch.

"Y/N, stay here until we call you okay?" Chen asked. "We might need to go somewhere in a while."

"Okay," you nodded.

And Xiumin is right, a minute later, Baekhyun called. He called Chanyeol and Chanyeol freaked out. He didn't know what to do.

"Guys guys! He called! Should I answer?" he panicked.

"NOO!!!!" Kai shouted. "Decline his call and texted him that you're busy."

"Gosh okay okay, you don't have to shout," Chanyeol said and declined the call.

Chanyeollie
Im busy, dont call

Baekhyunnie
Busy? What do you mean busy?

Chanyeollie
Idk

Baekhyunnie
Yah we have schedule!
How come nobody is here?

Chanyeollie
Idk

Baekhyunnie
Come here you pabo

Chanyeollie
Im busy

Baekhyunnie
But we have schedule
What happened to you?

Chanyeollie
Idk

Baekhyunnie
Is this really yeollie?

Chanyeollie
Yes

"Yah yah, just turn off the phone now," Lay said as he snatched the phone from Chanyeol.

"Are you dumb? Why did you make him get suspicious?" Chen asked.