Hickeys!~~

Barry (you naughty child.)

   A usual night at STAR labs. Boring as FUCK. No one had attacked all day and the whole crew was booooored. 
   "Come in guys, we're team flash!! Let's go out!" Cisco said, getting up and dragging Caitlin.
   You smiled at them and looked at Harry, who was following them, and then looked at your fiancé.
   "You wanna go?" You whispered to him.
   He hummed in response and hugged your waist from behind. You giggled softly and ran your fingers through his hair.
   He softly kissed your neck (this is weeeiiirrrddd) and you blushed at the sudden action. You could feel his breathe on your neck and then he lifted from you.
   "Now they know you're mine.." he smirked and followed Cisco and the others.
   You put your fingers up to your neck...
   "BARRY ALLEN, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!"

Cisco
   Honestly, Cisco hadn't put a hickey on you yet. He's scared he will break you...

Wally
  He puts them EVERYWHERE.

Harry
  Harry knows he's a bit.. older.. but you love him. Honestly, you love when he kisses the back of your neck.
   "Good morning.." he hugged your waist from behind you as you made coffee.
   "Sleep well?" You asked him, smiling.
   "Better than most nights."
   He kissed the back of your neck like he usually did, sucking a bit. You blushed and showed him away as he laughed and grabbed his coffee.
   "You're lucky I can cover that mark up."

Leonard (oh sweet Jesus..)
   Everytime you hide a hickey, he adds two more. All I will say.