First Kiss

Barry:
   "Um, this was great Barry.. definitely keeping this place in mind." You said, looking through your purse for your keys. Barry never responded, so you got worried. But, when you looked up, he was just smiling and staring at you. In a bold love, he grabbed you shoulders and brushed his lips against yours. You went pink when you pushed your lips against his softly. It was magical, sparks would fly every time you kissed.

Cisco:
   You two were in S.T.A.R labs, working on a new suit for Barry. The other one blew up..
   "Jeez, you really know how to work a screwdriver.... I DIDN'T MEAN IT, I'M SORRY!!" Cisco freaked, covering his face.
   You giggled sweetly and moved his hands. You quickly pecked his lips and turned back to your work.

Wally:
   You and Wally were watching Glee. When Smooth Criminal came on, you FREAKED.
   "AAAAHHHHH SEBASTIAN!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" You got up and sang with the TV as Wally grumbled in jealousy.
   But, he had an idea. He slowly grabbed your hips and dragged you back to the couch, "Bet you would like this better."
   He kissed your lips, his hands traveling down your legs.
   "WALLY?!?"
   You both fell off the couch. You now have a concussion from the coffee table.

Harry:
   You both were working on a way to close the breaches. You ran your hands threw your hair. You were tired. VERY tired..
   You slowly walked over to Wells, tripping on his foot. You grabbed his arm and pulled him down with you.
   "Hello there..." He greeted.
   You rubbed you nose against his and giggled.
   He kissed your lips passionately before getting up. You just kinda laid there in shock.

Leonard:
   You were sitting in a chair. You had been kidnapped by the one and only Captain Cold...
   "Your really cute, you know that right?" He told you, throwing other useless compliments at you. He slowly got up and walked closer to you. He showered you in kisses from your head, cheeks, then lips.
   It was long sweet. He tasted like cinnamon rolls.. cute~