Chapter 4-Martial Skill pavilion

Qin Xiao had not only known Qin Nan but was also extremely familiar with him.

In the past, Qin Nan was the Qin Clan's number one genius, hence Qin Xiao used to respectfully fawn over Qin Nan. At that time, Qin Nan's impression of Qin Xiao wasn't bad at all, he even regarded him as a brother!

However, Qin Nan had never thought there would be a day where Qin Xiao would actually shatter his door and spit out threats.

At present, Qin Nan had already known why. His status as a waste caused the relationship between him and Qin Xiao to turn hostile.

Qin Xiao raised his head in extreme arrogance, "My objective for today's visit is simple. Hand over your Body Tempering Pills. Don't try to lie to me, I've already known that you received ten Body Tempering Pills."

Following his words, he came to a stop before revealing a hint of disdain, "Qin Nan, don't blame this brother for being merciless, you are currently a waste. The Body Tempering Pills are completely useless on you, you might as well give it to me."

Anger filled Qin Nan as he burst into laughter, "And if I don't give it to you?"

As Qin Xiao heard this reply, his arrogant expression changed into a cold one, "Qin Nan, if you don't hand it over today, then don't blame me for being impolite! Even though I have yet to begin cultivating, my Martial Spirit is still of third-grade Huang ranked!"

The long sword hovering behind him suddenly flew out, the sword aura flickered with an imposing chill.

"Qin Xiao, it seems like you are planning on severing our relationship." Qin Nan's complexion was tranquil. Despite the flying long sword, he was not even slightly fearful! "The Body Tempering Pills have already been used by me, you may leave now," said Qin Nan in an indifferent manner.

Following his words, Qin Nan sighed furtively as he closed his eyes.

Qin Nan naturally felt angry as he saw Qin Xiao's conceited manner. If this had happened in the past, then Qin Nan would have already made his move, however, Qin Nan thought about his former relations with Qin Xiao and ultimately decided not to attack.

Qin Xiao's complexion changed as a murderous aura surged from his body, "Qin Nan, I'm giving you face but you don't accept it. Today, I'll let you know the disparity between a third-grade Huang ranked Martial Spirit and a first-grade Huang ranked Martial Spirit!"

As he spoke, the long sword behind Qin Xiao emanated a buzzing sound. It glimmered with a cold light as it fiercely chopped towards Qin Nan.

Originally, Qin Xiao didn't want to make his move. This wasn't due to their former relationship, but it was due to the fact that Qin Nan was the Young Lord of the Qin Clan. His background caused Qin Xiao to feel quite apprehensive.

However, Qin Xiao had never imagined that, even though Qin Nan had become trash, he unexpectedly dare to make it problematic for him. Qin Nan was simply too reckless.

"Qin Nan, this is your own fault!" Qin Xiao's face revealed a sardonic smile. He was able to envision the appearance of the former aloof and solitary number one genius, Qin Nan, suffering and moaning as he begged him to spare his life.

"You're courting death!"

Qin Nan could no longer bear it anymore, the anger within his heart erupted as he roared. His roar was akin to thunder.

He strode over in an imposing manner with his clenched hammer-like fist and ruthlessly plummeted the long sword as the strength of the first-layer Body Tempering realm erupted.