Part 22

Chapter 22 - Arrogant and Tyrannical

As Elder Bai Heng said this, the look of shock on the disciples' faces increased greatly. None of them could ever have imagined that Qin Nan had actually achieved the fifth-layer Body Tempering stage.

Wasn't Qin Nan just a waste?

This was especially so for Fang Li and Fang Rulong—the shock in their hearts was much greater than these disciples'. This was because these disciples did not understand the significance of the Greater Success in the 'One With The Saber' realm—however, Fang Li and Fang Rulong did.

One had to understand that even within the Fang Clan, there were only two people who had reached Greater Success in 'One With The Weapon'. The Fang Clan's side was shocked, but the Qin Clan's side was even more so. Qin Tieba, Qin Changkong, and the crowd of Elders were almost petrified. This was because they were very clear on the fact that Qin Nan's cultivation was only at the fourth-layer Body Tempering stage just a few days earlier.

How did he reach the fifth-layer Body Tempering stage now? And he even grasped the Greater Success in 'One with the Saber' realm?

Wasn't Qin Nan a first-grade Huang ranked Martial Spirit waste? How was it possible that his current speed was so exceedingly frightening?

On top of the white-jade grand platform, Elder Bai Heng quickly came to his senses. However, his complexion looked slightly ugly. His eyes carried a bitter air as they swept over Fang Li.

The Qin Clan had such a peerless genius, and yet Fang Li had actually been hiding it from him?

Fang Li's heart suddenly felt chilled, and cold sweat immediately spread across his forehead, making him promptly say,

"Elder Bai Heng, the Martial Spirit he awakened is only first-grade Huang ranked. The source behind his current cultivation is because he came across a fortuitous encounter in the Longhu Mountain Range."

Only after Fang Li said this did the disciples and Elders of the Fang Clan calm down, after which they came to a sudden realization...

Within the Longhu Mountain Range there were some good things. It only made sense he was able to reach the fifth-layer Body Tempering stage in half a month thanks to this fortuitous encounter.

Otherwise, who would know how many years it'd take for a first-grade Huang ranked Martial Spirit to reach this level?

Within the Fang Clan, Fang Rulong—who was sitting on the first seat—had a foul expression. After he heard this, he came back to his senses and looked into Qin Nan's eyes, his own brimming with contempt.

So what if you, Qin Nan, are at the fifth-layer Body Tempering stage? So what if you have reached the Greater Success in 'One with the Saber'? You're destined to be a waste with your first-grade Huang ranked Martial Spirit.

"I see. A first-grade Huang ranked trash," Elder Bai Heng said in response. He felt he had been deceived and his mood turned sour, causing his voice to become frigid, "Alright. Stop delaying this battle and finish it."

At this moment, Elder Bai Heng's attitude towards Qin Nan turned exceedingly cold, while—at the same time—the words Elder Bai Heng said caused not only the Fang Clan, but also the Qin Clan's people, to look at Qin Nan with faces full of ridicule.

You have caused Elder Bai Heng to be in a bad mood, what kind of future could you possibly have from now on?

Within the Qin Clan, Qin Tian and Tie San's faces turned exceedingly ugly. However, they couldn't do anything about it, or else they would cause a huge disaster. Thus, they could only hold it back.