Chapter 14 Astonished clan

The sudden explosion caused the former passionate Hall of Conference to sink into complete silence.

The gazes of the attendees subconsciously shifted over.

Qin Tieba and Qin Changkong, the father and son duo were slightly shocked by the explosion. They had never imagined that there would be anyone who would dare to destroy the gate to the Qin Clan's Hall of Conference.

Following this, their expression turned ugly as their gazes shifted.

The duo wanted to know just who had balls large enough to interrupt them during such a crucial moment and disturb their joyous occasion.

However, as they carefully shifted their gaze to the perpetrator, they were both completely shocked.

Not only were the father and son duo shocked, but the faces of all the people present were also petrified. They had never imagined that the person who had come crashing into the Hall of Conference during this crucial time would actually be the notorious waste of the Qin Clan, Qin Nan!

"All of you want to impeach my father?" Qin Nan's complexion was ice cold. He acted as if he didn't do anything wrong as he asked this question to the crowd.

"Nan'er, you...." At this moment, Qin Tian was also speechless due to Qin Nan's actions. However, he quickly gathered his thoughts and his complexion changed as he said with a stern voice, "Qin Nan, what are you doing? You are not allowed in here, hurry up and--"

Before Qin Tian could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Qin Tieba who emitted a faintly discernible killing intent and his expression turned cold as he said, "Qin Nan, you have quite the audacity. This is the Hall of Conference of he Qin Clan, yet you dare to destroy the gate and disturb this meeting. Are you planning to cause trouble?

Qin Tieba suddenly raised his voice as he spoke. The majestic aura of a tenth-layer Body Tempering Realm Expert erupted while he attacked Qin Nan.

From this, one could tell that Qin Nan's abrupt action had enraged Qin Tieba.

If it wasn't for Qin Tian's cultivation level, there'd be no doubt that Qin Tieba would directly kill Qin Nan.

Qin Nan acted as though he hadn't noticed Qin Tieba's anger, instead, his eyes inspected the audience with his saber-like gaze. He said slowly, "Let me ask once again. Are you people planning on impeaching my father's position?"

The audience was as silent as before. They didn't know whether it was due to the fact that Qin Nan had suddenly charged in, or if there were other factors. The attendees were only able feel suffocated, unable to utter a single word.

"You——" Qin Tieba's expression completely changed. He had never imagined that this little waste Qin Nan would actually completely ignore him. One had to understand that even Qin Tian would have to lower his head in front of Qin Tieba.

What qualifications does a waste have to disregard me?

At this point, Qin Tieba's animosity had only increased; his rage grew immensely. He clenched his fist, releasing a crackling sound.

However, at this moment, Qin Changkong suddenly took a large stride and appeared before Qin Tieba. He raised his head with his gaze revealing disdain and ridicule towards Qin Nan and said, "That's right! We have come today in order to impeach your father and have him hand over the position of Patriarch."

Qin Nan's gaze paused at Qin Changkong, his face unfazed as he asked in an indifferent manner, "Why?"

When Qin Changkong saw Qin Nan's reaction, he couldn't help but to be slightly angry.