CHAPTER 7- Foundation Stage of Saber Art

After Qin Nan had selected a black saber forged from iron and stone, he brought along enough rations for five days before leaving the Qin Clan and proceeding towards Longhu Mountain Range.

The distance between Linshui City and Longhu Mountain Range wasn't far. It had only taken Qin Nan roughly four hours before he had trodden upon the Mountain Range.

"Thundercrash Saber Art. It emphasizes strength and its momentary explosive power... If I were to cultivate this Saber Art, then that place would be the best location."

Qin Nan pondered for a moment before cautiously proceeding according to his memory.

Although he had only walked for three Li, Qin Nan had still spent an hour on this path. This was due to the fact that there were countless Demonic Beasts within Longhu Mountain Range. Qin Nan wanted to wholeheartedly cultivate the Saber Art, thus, he didn't want to encounter any form of inconvenience.

Not long after, a waterfall could be seen through the enormous trees before him.

The waterfall had a height of ten meters, the water gushed down from a great height and crashed into the small lake of twenty meters circumference.

"This is the place." Qin Nan's eyes gleamed as he promptly surveyed the surroundings.

In the end, he didn't discover anything peculiar, so he put down the rations and grabbed the Black Iron Saber before jumping into the lake.

"Thundercrash Saber Art, striking like a thunderbolt, with speed like lightning....."

Qin Nan stood on the surface of the lake with his eyes closed. Every gesture and motion of the Thundercrash Saber Art emerged within his mind. Soon after, he abruptly flourished the Black Iron Saber which turned into a cold light; slicing the water.

Despite the fact that Qin Nan had a cultivation of third-layer Body Tempering Realm, he was only able to cut a small section due to the water resistance. Following this, the water swiftly returned to its former state.

Soon after, Qin Nan incessantly sliced the water, slice after slice.

The time elapsed; two days passed in a blink of an eye. Within these two days, Qin Nan had been in a selfless state as he incessantly sliced against the water.

"Not enough...not enough.......not enough...." Qin Nan didn't know how many times he had chopped, but his gaze was firmly fixed on the surface of the lake. Upon seeing the flickering sword aura pass by, his heart wildly shouted as though he were a mad demon.

Following his shout, the speed of Qin Nan's barrage of slices became increasingly faster and ferocious.

However, this was not enough!

At this moment, as Qin Nan had entered a selfless state within his cultivation, a transparent and grandiose human avatar gradually emerged from Qin Nan's back. It emitted dreadful pressure.

The Divine Battle Spirit had actually emerged on its own accord.

Naturally, Qin Nan had not detected this presence and was still immersed within his incessant slicing. Each slice inhibited his full power in which he let out all at once.

Even when his arm started to feel numb, and his muscles began to cramp, each of his slices did not show the slightest hint of stopping.

This was Qin Nan's personality. When he decided on something, he would enter a state in which he would passionately focus on it. Even if he could not achieve his goal, he wouldn't leave things be, he would never give up!

Suddenly, an icy light flickering within Qin Nan's mind.

While in a selfless state and brandishing his saber, his movements abruptly came to a pause. An astonished expression appeared on his face, "This is...."