Chapter 8-Beheading

Both Qin Yu and Qin Xiao had never thought that the person who they were just bad mouthing would actually appear before them. Because of this, the two brothers were dumbstruck.

"Qin Nan, why are you here?" asked Qin Xiao subconsciously in his bafflement.

"Hahahaha! Who cares why he's here!" said Qin Yu, his face revealed a mocking smile as he taunted, "Qin Nan! You walk not the road to heaven but come to hell despite the fact that there's no entrance. We aren't in the Martial Skill Pavilion right now, and neither are we in the Qin Clan! Today, I want to see the capabilities you boasted of previously!

Qin Yu's energy immediately erupted, His tyrannical aura had actually reached the second-layer of Body Tempering realm.

Qin Xiao immediately retracted his expression, his face also revealed a mocking smile. A burst of energy also erupted from his body, revealing his first-layer Body Tempering Realm cultivation.

The two brothers detested Qin Nan and wanted to taunt Qin Nan at every opportunity given. However, as long as Qin Nan was in the Qin Clan, the two brothers did not dare to make any moves. After all, Qin Nan's father was the Patriarch of the Qin Clan, an existence which they just couldn't provoke.

Now however, they had actually encountered Qin Nan in Longhu Mountain Range. Even if they were to ruthlessly kill him now, the Qin Clan wouldn't be able to investigate it.

Qin Yu and Qin Xiao's gaze was fixed on Qin Nan, they were hoping to see the trace of fear on his face.

However, Qin Nan disappointed them.

When Qin Nan glanced at the two brothers, his face did not reveal even the slightest bit of fear, instead, he smiled indifferently, "What capabilities do I have? I'm afraid you shameless and immoral brothers alone do not have the qualifications to know."

Qin Xiao and Qin Yu's complexion changed abruptly, they were enraged to the point where they began trembling. "This fool is simply too arrogant! Even when death is near, he still boasts shamelessly. "

"Qin Nan, you're courting death!

With bloodshot eyes, Qin Xiao bellowed loudly as he recalled the humiliation he had previously experienced. His Martial Spirit emerged behind him and three golden rays incessantly flickered.

As Qin Xiao grasped the Martial Spirit's Long Sword, he rushed over as though he were a fierce tiger. The Long Sword viscously darted over as it emanated a chilly aura with the majestic force of a first-layer Body Tempering Realm expert infused within.

Qin Yu coldly smiled in the back. He didn't have any plans to reveal his cards as Qin Xiao alone was already enough to defeat Qin Nan.

Previously, the reason Qin Nan had beaten Qin Xiao was only because due to the fact that he had used the ten Body Tempering Pills to breakthrough to first-layer of Body Tempering Realm before Qin Xiao.

This time, Qin Xiao had also achieved the first-layer of Body Tempering Realm and even possessed a third-grade Huang ranked Sword Martial Spirit. How could a waste like Qin Nan possibly withstand that?

At this moment, Qin Nan who was motionless standing in his former location suddenly struck out!

Qin Nan didn't pull out the Black Iron Saber on his waist, instead, he took a step forward and a fist suddenly exploded forth.

This fist was the same low-class Martial Skill which he had used to beat Qin Xiao once before, Collapsing Fist!

"You're still using this technique to attack me? Let me show you my new Martial Skill, Autumn Aqua Sword Art!" Qin Xiao sneered as he glanced at Qin Nan in disdain. The longsword in his hand left behind remnants, and just like autumn water, it struck down.