Chapter 3- Provocation at the door

Early the next morning, Qin Nan slowly regained consciousness. However, as he tried to sit up, he couldn't help but gasp. Presently, his brain was still aching, it felt as if any wanton movement would cause his head to break.

"That ancient voice was terrifying."

Qin Nan's complexion paled. The ancient voice he had heard yesterday felt as though it had entered his soul. As he recalled it, he felt a recurring fear.

"My current priority is to inspect the Divine Battle Spirit..."

Qin Nan swiftly walked to the large courtyard before he sat down cross-legged. His face revealed slight nervousness; although the origin of the Divine Battle Spirit was mysterious, Qin Nan wasn't sure of what grade Martial Soul it was.

Qin Nan inhaled a deep breath and then slowly closed his eyes. His mental state entered his body as he begun to channel his Martial Soul.

In front of Qin Nan, golden rays radiated one after another. When it reached six golden rays, it finally stopped.

An indistinct and transparent human-like avatar rose from within the golden rays. As the silhouette floated in mid air, it was as if a Supreme King had descended, it emitted a powerful force which could cause people's hearts to flutter.

Qin Nan's complexion turned blank as he gazed at the scene, "This is... the Divine Battle Spirit?"

Soon after, Qin Nan's face revealed a happy expression.

The Divine Battle Spirit definitely did not let him down, it had reached sixth-grade Huang ranked stage! Although it was much less compared to Qin Nan's initial expectations, the boundless, ancient and profound aura emitted from the Divine Battle Spirit gave people a premonition that it was far more superior than it seemed.

"Hu....I don't know what kind of capabilities the Divine Battle Spirit has, but let's start with cultivation." Qin Nan suppressed the joy and swiftly calmed his heart before channeling the Divine Battle Spirit.

In an instant, a shocking scene appeared. The Divine Battle Spirit's Avatar, emanated a frightening yet mysterious aura as it abruptly sat down cross-legged.

The surrounding Spiritual Qi of the Heaven and Earth begun to flood toward Qin Nan and unexpectedly condensed an indistinct white fog around his body.

"This......"

Qin Nan was caught by surprise, the speed of his cultivation was much faster compared to the first-grade Huang ranked Scarlet Flame Saber. The speed had increased by more than tenfold!

A sixth-grade Huang ranked Martial Spirit was indeed of no small matter.

Qin Nan quickly immersed himself within his cultivation. He channeled the Divine Battle Spirit and entered an ethereal state, incessantly absorbing the Spiritual Qi of the Heaven and Earth.

Spiritual Qi of the Heaven and Earth entered Qin Nan's body, continuously circulated within his body while giving off a crashing sound similar to the sound of flowing water.

The time slowly elapsed. After six hours had passed, Qin Nan opened his eyes as his body emitted a crackling sound similar to the sound created when frying beans.

(TL note: Sizzling sounds)

Within these six hours, his cultivation had unexpectedly broken through to first-layer of the Body Tempering realm!

"With the Divine Battle Spirit, my dream of becoming an Expert will no longer be just words." Qin Nan clenched his fist, his flickering eyes was filled with resolution.