Chapter 1

"Jade you better be awake those concert tickets weren't cheap!" My mum called up the stairs.

As I rubbed my sleepy eyes my alarm flashed 6:03 .I lay there stretching preparing for the best day of my life. Shame it had to start so early. I can't believe I'm actually gonna see Ed Sheeran though. I've loved him since forever.

I managed to drag myself of my cosy king size bed. Walking to the shower my ginger cat, Queen Ging, glared at me .I clearly woke her from a dream.

I pulled my clothes off and jumped into the shower hot water colliding with my skin . I reached for my phone to check what the time was- 6:15.

I got out tripping on my own feet as I rushed to get my towel. Wrapping around my dripping wet body I scanned my bathroom for my hair dryer . I found it in the wash basket 'why the hell did I put it in there' I wondered as I fumbled with the plug plugging it into the socket . My hair began flying as the hot air blew it . I hadn't dried it all but it would have to do . I grabbed some pins ramming them in to form a messy bun.

I rummaged through my walk in wardrobe. What am I gonna wear ?' I thought as I threw clothes on the floor. I reached for my denim skater skirt and a floral crop top and my white converse. Perfect. One thing was missing- my floral crown. I can't go to a concert without it. It would be like going to an airport without a passport.

I sat down at my cluttered desk attacking my face with make-up.

"Claire is here so you better hurry up " my Dad yelled.

I picked up my bag and ran down the stairs falling with a thud . Damn cat .

"Look you call your Mum or me if you need us and I want you to take this pepper spray to be safe " my Dad said handing me the spray.

I took the spray and ran out the door. "Have fun "mum called after me.

"Not too much fun !" Dad shouted.