Chapter 2

*3hrs later*

The waft of freshly cut grass hit me like a ton of bricks as I opened the car door. Hundreds of fans gathering around the stage .

"Lets get to the front " me and Claire squealed in sync. We meandered through a sea of early fans. Only 10 minutes until the concert actually starts. I felt really nauseous probably shouldn't have skipped breakfast but I'm sure I will be fine when the festival starts. 

*10 mins later* 

"The One the only Ed Sheeran " the speakers boomed. The crowd roared of pure excitement

Suddenly there he was the man of my dreams only a few feet away. His ginger hair shining in the sunlight and his smile twinkling like pearls. Perfection . 

My eyes fluttered closed as my world spiralled around me falling to the ground with a thud. 

~

"JADE JADE JADEEEE ARE YOU OKAY ?!" Claire screamed over the music. I started to black out when I felt two muscly arms pick me up and carry me away. 

As I could feel myself coming back round my head started banging. " Jesus " I moaned clutching my head which seemed to have a bandage on . 

"Jade you're alive, thank God I thought you were a goner " Claire Smiled cheerily turning to face me. She had been talking to someone very familiar . "This is Saint Raymond Ed Sheerans support act." Claire spoke as he walked over too me and Claire.

"Hi nice to meet you Jade Im saint Raymond." He spoke quietly. "Hello I know I love your song as we are now its brilliant " I smiled. "Well thank you Im glad you enjoy that song Im gonna have to go now girls. Its my turn to perform maybe I could see you after the show?" He smirked. "We'd love too" Me and Claire chimed in unison. Saint Raymond smiled and waved making Claire blush like crazy.However all I could think about was the fact that I missed Eds performance.

As I looked up my gaze fell onto a familiar pair of eyes I had always dreamt of seeing.