Chapter 7

I was awaken by a waft of a mixture of smells. My eyes fluttered open to see Ed getting dressed the other side of the bed. "Morning Gorgeous" Ed smiled "Morning" I muttered shying away after remember what happened in this very bed last night. Ed walked over to a table full of a variety of Breakfast. "I didn't know what you liked so I ordered everything " Ed spoke with a wide grin on his face. "You're so sweet " I laughed as I went to get up from my slumber . "I wasn't last night" Ed winked at me causing me to blush like crazy.

 I peered down realizing I was still completely naked. As I searched the floor for my clothes.I heard Ed laugh "Why do you need your clothes I've seen you naked " I bit my lip to stop myself from blushing again . As I peered up to meet his mesmerizing eyes I became aware that Ed had my clothes from last night in his hand."Are you gonna give me them ?" I asked quizzically.Ed shook his head "Nope if you want them come and get them ." Ed smirked flirtingly. I hesitantly got out of bed making Eds eyes light up with a smile in his face. I walked up to Ed until I was right in front of him. I reached out my arm to get the clothes but Ed moved the clothes above his head. "I want something first " Ed smiled his free hand motioning to his lips. I went on my tip toes to reach his lips connecting them instantly our lips completely in sync.

I pulled away quickly wanting to get dressed. "Now give me my clothes" I smiled. "Fine" Ed sighed "such a shame I wanted to look at you naked all day." I laughed "I have things to do and I'm sure you do too. I have to go shopping with Claire - shit Claire." I panicked searching the room for my phone. I eventually found it on the floor. I quickly unlocked it seeing I had 17 missed calls and 8 messages.I scrolled through the messages all from Claire ....

Where are you? x - 11:00pm

Are you coming to the hotel? x - 11:20pm

ARE YOU OKAY?- 12:00am

WHY AREN'T YOU PICCKING UP? 12:27am

HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED? 12:43am

ARE YOU STILL WITH ED???? 1:02am

JADE WHERE ARE YOU BLOODY HELL ? - 1:17am

IM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU JADE - 1:31am

SERIOUSLY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I'M REALLY WORRIEDDDD? 7:12am 

"Shit" I muttered catching Eds attention "Is everything alright babe?" He spoke concern filling his eyes. "Claire has been messaging me she sounds really worried I shouldve told her I was staying here." I rambled on as I typed out a message to Claire explaining I stayed with Ed and that I was fine. "Its fine I will take you back to your hotel once you've had some breakfast if you want to I mean?" Ed whispered in my ear as he placed his head on my shoulder from behind. "Ok let me just get ready" I said making him remove his head from my shoulder.

I quickly walked to the bathroom holding my clothes, bag and phone. I placed my things down on the floor as I locked the bathroom door. I quickly turned on the shower and hopped in. The warm water collided with my skin causing me to instantly relax despite being sore from last night. I reached for Eds shower gel and immediately began to cleanse myself. My phone vibrated on the floor. I quickly finished showering so I could read my message. I stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel drying myself quickly.I picked up my phone:

OMG U STAYED WITH ED ! DID YOU SLEEP IN THE SAME BED? DID YOU HAVE A NICE TIME? DID YOU CUDDLE IN BED ? OMG OMG TELL ME EVERYTHINGGGGGG !!!! - Claire 

I laughed to myself as I read the message just like Claire to be so nosy. I cant wait to tell her what had really happened. I typed out a message telling her that I will be at the hotel in a bit then I will explain everything. 

I put my clothes I wore last night on and applied minimal make-up by the time I had finished getting ready it was already 9:56 am. I stepped outside of the bathroom and strolled over to the table with the breakfast on. Ed sat down next to me smiling his eyes bright as I began to eat some pancakes. "You're so beautiful do you know that " Ed spoke making intense eye contact with me. "Can we go out again tonight ?" Ed spoke shyly. I stopped eating as I was utterly shocked. I thought I was just some kind of fling but he actually wants to go out again I cant believe this. " Ummm I would love too obviously I will have to make sure Claire is okay with it after all I havent spent much time with her." I smiled. Ed smiled sweetly making my heart pound in my chest . I quickly finished my breakfast with Ed enjoying every minute of our conversation.

"I better get going and spend some time with Claire" I said as I got out of my seat making Ed stand up in sync with me. "I will get my manager Stuart to take you back because hes going to take me to town anyway " Ed spoke informatively. Ed can over to me holding one of his blue hoodies "Wear this its cold outside "  So i put his large hoodie on embracing it as it smelt of Ed a smell I will always love. 

As me and Ed headed out the door Ed reached for my hand. My hand fitting perfectly in his. We finally reached outside out hands still attached. He opened a car door for me as I sat down Ed shut the door and walked around the other side of the car and set himself next to me. Such a gentleman.

"Hey stu this is Jade the girl that fainted "Ed laughed. Great so thats how wveryone is gonna see me the girl that faints just by looking at Ed. "Thought I recognized her from somewhere am I taking her back to her hotel or is she going to come town with us ?" Stuart laughed."Sadly she has to go back to her hotel to see her friend ,Claire " Ed spoke sadly. Stuart smiled fondly at Ed "young love" he murmured just loud enough for me to hear however Ed didn't. We all sat in silence as we listened to the radio. Suddenly blow by Beyonce comes onto the radio making me and Ed laugh as we both looked at each other remember what had happened last night. Stuart smirked clearly figuring out about last nights activities.

"Well this is me " I spoke to Ed as Stuart stopped the car outside my hotel. "Okay then babe I will ring you when I leave to pick you up later I wanna wine and dine you so wear something glamorous" he smirked "and tight " Ed whispered in my ear as he pulled me in closer for a hug. We said our goodbyes and now I already knew what I had to tell Claire. 

--------------------------------------

"JADE YOU'RE BACKKKKKK" Claire shouted excitedly as I unlocked the hotel room door. "TELL ME EVERYTHING " she continued as she patted the bed motioing me to sit down."  I told her everything and I mean everything.

"OMG YOU FUCKED ED AND NOW HES TAKING YOU ON ANOTHER DATE "She screamed with joy jumping of the bed. "Yep and what are you doing Claire?" I asked as she began to run around the hotel to find something. "Finding the money our parents gave us we have to going shopping because you need something hot to wear for your date - With Ed. " She grinned. "Fine " I laughed.

--------------------------------------------

If you have listened to the song blow by Beyonce here is the link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIELYkfoKy8