Chapter 3

"umm Hey you must be Jade " Ed smiled shyly. How did he know my name ? Why is he speaking to me? Why did he seem ... nervous? Claire elbowed me motioning me to reply.

"Yes I am " I replied stupidly. Great reply Jade hes totally gonna like me now. He must think I'm a proper freak.  

"I saw you faint when I was on stage gave yourself a real nice cut I heard" Ed smirked.God he is hot.

"What can I say thats just the effect you have on me " I bit my lip nervously. I'm so rubbish at flirting I dont even know why am its obvious hes not gonna like me anyway.

"Well I was going to invite you to come along to hang out with me but considering when I'm near you feel like fainting maybe its not such a good idea after all." Ed winked smugly . 

"Well I think I could try and contain myself for one night Mr Sheeran. " I laughed.

"Tell my manager what hotel you re staying at and I will get a taxi to pick you up in three hours just dress casual " Ed smiled walking away quickly.

Omg what just happened I'm gonna hang out with Ed frigging Sheeran 

"Omg he soooooo likes you Jade !" Claire squeals once Ed is out of earshot. "No he doesn't he was just being polite " I replied although I hope what she said was true. "Well he didn't invite me so he must like you a lot more than me it was as if he completely forgot that I was standing next to you " Claire laughed. 

Me and Claire went and told Stuart Camp (Eds manager) the name of the hotel we are staying at he seemed very happy to see me kinda like he was expecting me. But I didn't read to much into it.

"Lets go to the hotel and sign in then we can find something for you to wear to your date" Claire squealed.

"ITS NOT A DATE" I shouted

"mmmhh if you say so well I'm not coming since I wasn't invite cause oh yeah I wasn't invited cause Ed probably didn't want a third wheel" Claire giggled. I love that girl most of the time but sometimes she just needs to shut her mouth.