Chapter 6

*** WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF SMUTT IN THIS CHAPTER ***

Ed fumbles with his hotel key as we are kissing hungrily and sloppily. Letting us in he quickly slams the door shut. He pushes me against the wall and starts sucking my neck making me moan. His hand slips under my top whilst  I can feel his bulge harden against my skirt "Someones excited" I moan. 

Ed moves his hand teasing me through my pants making me bite my lip to contain my moans. "I want more " I moan. Ed slips my pants to the side and eases his fingers in and out of me slowly "You're so fucking wet" he groans into my neck. His fingers go faster making me scream his name.

He stops and quickly guides me to the bed I lay down instantly. He pulls my pants and throws them to the floor. Eds tongue connects with my sensitive clit . He swirles his tongue around which instantly makes me whimper.I feel a wave come over me and I moan loudly as I know I'm close. He continues tongue fucking me until I eventually come . Ed licks it clean making me buck my hips.  He looks at me smiling clearly knowing he is doing everything perfectly.

Ed stands up while I position my body ready to give him oral pleasure. I unzip his jeans and pull down his boxers freeing his length. I gently tease his length with my mouth , my lips wet , lightly kissing and sucking.I lick up the underside starting at his balls all the way to his tip. "shit, Jade" he moans under his breath. Slowly I fit my mouth around his length and bob my head up and down making him moan and pant. His grip on my hair grows tighter as I move down taking him all in making his hips buck up and thrust slightly in my mouth . My lips close around his length for the last time picking up my pace before his body clenches as he comes in my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed. "You like that babe ?" Ed smirks whilst I nod.

"Turn over you'll like this more "Ed demands sexily. I turn face down on the bed "on your knees" Ed whispers in my ear.Ed positions himself at my back entrance he smacks my ass making me moan "ready babe ?" Ed asks as he teases me with the tip whilst suddenly applying lube to my asshole . I let out a scream as Ed thrusts into me harder and faster. I clench my ass around his length making him moan my name. He steadies himself by holding my hips tight before he thrusts into me even harder in and out of my ass. My legs weaken with every thrust. "You're. so. hot. " he pants as he pulls out of me.

Ed leans over to his bed side table draw and pulls out a condom . Ed notices me watching his every movement. "Do worry I will let you put it on for me" He winks. He hands me the condom. I push Ed down so he is now laying on the bed he smirks clearly enjoying my dominance. I grip his length making him groan clearly not expecting it yet. I slide the condom over his large length. I look up at Ed to see he is already gazing at me. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard" he smirks whilst I bite my lip. "Prove it " I whisper in his ear. In that moment he pulls me close I'm now straddling him. I grab his length and slide it into me. "Shit " I moan loudly. I bounce on his length making him pant I arch my back so I can kiss him as i kiss him i feel his breath fasten "You're. so. tight " Ed mumbles between each breath. His length hardens "I'm going to come" He moans. I quickly jump from him removing the condom whilst I place my face near his large length waiting for him to release when suddenly his salty come shoots all over my face I throw my head back whilst I lick my lips. "Shit Jade maybe you're not as sweet as I thought truth is you're quite naughty ain't ya " he smirks. 

Ed pats the bed "come and lay with me I'm tired you've really wore me out " Ed laughs. "That was the plan" I smile as i place my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat quickly."I should probably go back to my hotel Claire will be worried" I yawned."She will be fine just ring her tomorrow I want to sleep next to you .... there is something special about you Jade I love it " Ed speaks tiredly.