Chapter 4

"What about this ? " Claire shouted holding up a black lace skater dress. " No Ed said casual " I sighed. I helped Claire rummage through my suitcase. I should've brought more clothes I have nothing to wear. 

"Wait there " Claire smiled running to her own suitcase . Unzipping the case she pulled out a black skater skirt " Wear this with your cute Arctic monkeys t-shirt " Claire said handing me her skirt with a grin the size of Texas. "What about a red checkered shirt on top cause it might get cold " I asked. She nodded gently pushing me to the eun suite "Now get ready for your so called not date " Claire Laughed.

I threw my clothes on hurriedly . Suddenly Claire barges through the door "Your taking to long I will do your hair you can do your makeup then you will be finished quicker okay ? " I nodded agreeably. 

*30 mins later *

"How do I look then and be brutally honest ?" I asked panicickly. "Jade you literally look flawless Ed wont know whats hit him " Claire spoke making me blush at the thought of Ed. I gazed at myself in the mirror. For once I do feel beautiful my eyeliner is winged perfectly . My long hair straight and volumized thanks to lots of teasing. 

Ring Ring 

"Ok thank you she will be right down" Claire spoke through the hotel phone to the hotel reception.

"Jade the taxi is outside good luck here is your converse " she handed me the shoes " remember if you need me ring " Claire hugged me reassuringly.

" I will " I said as I released from the hug quickly tying my laces and grabbing my bag "bye I will call you soon telling you everything " I laughed 

"Ok bye use protection " Claire shouted before I closed the hotel room door. 

I sped down to the hotel lobby through too the front door. Once I got outside the air hit me immediately. I'm glad I wore my shirt. 

"Jade there you are thought you had stood me up ? " A voice spoke behind me. As I turned around I was under the gaze of Ed. Jesus. "I did think about it" I half-laughed. "Well I'm glad you didn't because you look stunning." Ed bit his lip. "Thank you I just threw it on " I lied . 

We headed to the taxi. Ed opened the door for me then quickly walking around the other side. He sat next to me making my heart speed up. 

"Where are we going ?" I asked in the midst of the silence.

"That's for me too know and you too find out." Ed smirked.