chapter 8

rokuro's POV

, awkwaarrrrdddd!!!

ughh, so after the accident both of us are keeping distance from each other.

but how though? when we live under the same roof together, and note JUST THE TWO OF US. everytime we do eye contact, she turns away.... and i could hear her whispering stuff like:

GURL IS YOU CRAIGE?

damn, the ride to school was awkward too... WOOHOO!

what makes it more awkward, is that everyone kept on teasing us like it was a big deal for them that i was always with benio, but right now we are in the same table and facing each other....GREAT RIGHT?

"oh?! wait....." hinata brushed her hair to the side revealing her neck.

"IS THAT A HICK-'' kageyama slapped his hand over his mouth, while benio hurriedly covered her neck. both of us made eye contact and obviously... faces are burning AS HELL

"YOU BOTH ALREADY DID IT?!"
They whisper yelled at us "CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP?" I said to them....

It took time for us to explain to them what ACTUALLY happened (which was what their corrupted minds we're thinking) and they finally understood....or that's what we think they would understand.

"I'm expecting a girl though" megumi sighed "well, we want a boy so that they'd have someone to protect the younger ones" sae said "but wait, before we discuss this did you even use a condom rokuro?" Shuu asked... in a surprisingly serious tone....

Now that i think about it I don't think i did.

I was so shocked that I looked at benio with eyes almost popping out of their sockets.
"Oh no don't tell meㅡ " she facepalme. I was completely scared 'what if she gets pregnant at this age?' ' i'm not even capable of taking care of kids at this age'
'WHAT ABOUT OUR STUDIES?!'

"About that.... i'm sure you can do it! Besides you we're taking care of your neice this whole time!" Megumi said "wait what?" I uttered in confusion "you we're thinking out loud" tamaki patted my back.

And ofcourse i blushed "but it's good to hear that you're worrying about those" sae said while smilling. I looked over to benio and i saw her soft eyes.... i decided to stare at her for a moment  when (insert tamaki and shuuv looking at both of them while having a staring contest and everyone talking chu chus)

When the bell suddenly rang.... and i have class with her.... can this just END ALREADY?!