Chapter 4

Aksaar's P.O.V

As soon as we reached the school, we parted ways.

I saw her do a small skip as she walked, and chuckled to myself before I walked over to my next class.

During my next class, I couldn't stop thinking about Alia. I kept getting visions of Alia's perfect smile, the twinkle in her eyes, the way she talks, the way she has a childish side to her girly side. She was perfect in every possible way.

After class was over, I went to the entrance and waited for Alia to come out. She came out while looking down at her phone. She looked up really fast and her eyes skimmed over all the people as if she was looking for someone. Her eyes landed on me, and they lit up. A smile crawled onto her face and she walked over to me.

We were both behaving like shy teenagers. We stood there for some time until I offered to drive her home. She hesitated at first but agreed after a bit of convincing. I lead her over to my bike and passed her a helmet. She softly placed it on her head and sat down behind me. After a while of her giving me directions, I felt her hand slide onto my shoulder. "Don't be afraid to hold on tighter" I said as a smirk came onto my face. I could see her cheeks go slightly pink from the mirror.

After a few more minutes of driving, we reached her house. She got off the bike and handed me her helmet. "Thank you," she said in a whisper like a tone. I gave her a smile indicating that I was glad to help. She turned and took a few steps until she stopped. I looked at her and waiting and wondering why she stopped. She rapidly turned back and walked over to me. Without any warning, she placed her hand on my left cheek and gave me a soft kiss on my right cheek. Before I could process what just happened, she ran into the house. Just as she was about to close the door, she gave me a gentle and shy smile.

Alia's P.O.V

I rushed to my house and smiled at Aksaar before closing the door. I went up to my room and looked out the window to see him blushing. He looked up at the window and saw me watching him. His smile got wider, and he was about to run his hand through his hair, until he realized that he was wearing a helmet. I giggled at him and hid behind the curtains as I could feel my cheeks heat up.

The next morning, I decided to wear black ripped jeans and a blue off shoulder top. I paired it with a black bracelet and black heel sandals. I felt a bit fancy so I curled my hair and applied a small amount of makeup.

When arrived at school, I saw Aksaar standing by his bike with a red rose in his hand.

I walked up to him and smiled. He said "Hi Alia, you look very beautiful today". I gave him another smile and said "thank you".

He held the rose out to me, and I took the it. Our fingers brushed as I took the rose. I felt sparks go through me.

We silently stood there for a while, until the bell rang. As usual, he walked me to class before going to his class. We had a seminar at lunch, which was why we didn't meet at lunch.

Aksaar's P.O.V

After school, I  waited by the enterence with my bike. I saw Alia coming out while looking in her bag. She looked up, and smiled when she saw me.

Our eyes locked for a moment. She was standing by the entrance with a few strands of hair slightly covering her face.

Something suddenly came over me.I pointed at myself, then made a heart and pointed at her. She blushed and moved her hands replying to my messege.

Before I could see her reply, a loud bang came from behind. A lot of men with black masks and guns came from all directions and started shooting randomly.

I heard Alia scream "Aksaar! Help!". I looked back and saw one of the men holding Alia by the waist and pulling her. Before I could do anything, I felt a bullet go through me from the back. I jolted up. I put my hand out and reached out hoping to grab Alia. She had tears in her eyes. She put out her hand on hope to reach me. Before I could see anything else, everything went black.

***
Keep reading to find out what happens next. What will happen to Alia and Aksaar? Will Alia and Varun meet again?

***
Next update coming soon.