Friends

"Summer is finally here" Haley said, rubbing her eyes. She had woke up early the first summer day. It was wonderful, she was going to Rainforest Cafe with her group. She got up carefully, and got into a cute purple tee and light jeans, with red and orange tennis shoes. She was ready for summer to be here, all the way. Today, it only took Haley ten minutes to put on her make up. Jason was picking up the boys, and Abby was picking up the girls.

When all were seated at the cafe, they ordered. The food came quickly. They chatted about how summer was going to be amazing, and all would have cars, and be able to go to beaches and have fun.

Haley was finished eating and she had to go to the restroom. Zoey decided to go with her, because she was finished as well.

Haley went into the first stall and Zoey went to the fourth one. When Zoey walked into her stall, a man covered in black held a gun. He whispered in her ear, lock the door. She did as he said.

Haley flushed her toilet. "Are you almost done?"

The man demanded her to say "no"

"Okay well, I'll wait for you outside, okay?"

"K"

Haley shut the bathroom door.

The man shot Zoey, four times and then ran into the mens bathroom.

Haley ran into the bathroom and found her dead, she called 911. Haley also ran to the table and told her friends. Zoey was dead.

They cried and cried and cried. The police questioned everyone close to Zoey. Her friends, her teachers, and parents.

"I just left the bathroom, and waited outside and when I heard gunshots I ran in." Haley whispered to the police, rubbing her eyes.

"Did you talk to her? Before you left?" Mr. Dace asked.

"Yeah, I asked if she was almost done, she said no, so I told her I would wait for her outside. And she agreed" she said.

"Okay, thank you for your help. Call us right away, if you remember anything else, Haley." He said, with a gentle smile, trying to comfort her.

She smiled wiping a tear "Anything, I can do to help find who killed Zoey"

Mr. Dace walked to his car and left Rainforest Cafe. Jason and Abby drove everyone home, and all they did was went into their room and cried.

It was really sad for everyone. The summer was ruined, because of Zoey everyone thought. The whole summer they would be crying over her loss. Or at least they thought so...

***

Seth was sleeping, three weeks after Zoey's murder, and he was having a bad dream. He was sleeping, and three men were robbing the house, and climbed into the window. Seth opened his eyes, as they were walking across his floor towards the door. The middle one took out a small gun, and pulled the trigger. Real Life: Seth opened his eyes, freaked out and saw three men walking across his room. The same thing happened to him in his dream. Seth was shot. Seth's parent ran up to his room, and saw he was hardly breathing. She called 911, the three men had alreadly climbed back out of the window.

The police got there and found no clues leading to who convicted this murder. This time, it was even harder for them.

Zoey and Seth were both dead now. All six of the friends were not having a fun summer, yet...

For the next few weeks, the six other friends, cried and moaned and were just grumpy at all times. It was a horrible thing that happened. The police were still searching for info, but still nothing came up. The family and friends of Zoey and Seth were very sad and didn't know what to do. Of course, they couldn't give up everything because somebody died. They were all still very sad, but they knew everyone had to die.

Seven weeks after Seth's horrible murder, Abby was in her room on her laptop, and her parent walked in on her. She didn't just walk into her room empty handed. She held a tough, sharp knife, and another one in her other hand.