Real Reason

Okay! I'm sorry, in the last chapter I said that I would have two or three more chapters, but this chapter is actually going to be my last.

I will be writing a new story, so read that please! Have a nice day and fan me!!!!

****

It was time for bed, and Haley was texting Jake. Jake said he would be over tomorrow. Haley brused her teeth and hair, and got into bed. She didn't cry tonight. She just closed her eyes tight and slowly fell asleep. Jake was now sleeping at his house as well. They both were dreaming nothing, or what they remember.

It was about three in the afternoon, and Haley's mom, pinched Haley and told her to wake up. "Mom!" she yelled, your back. All eight friends were sleeping on her floor. "What?" she yelled looking around. They all woke up. She kept repeating "What?" Jake starred at her. "What are you doing?" None of the eight were actually sleeping, they were just trying to be quiet for Haley. Well, Haley was the only one actually sleeping.

She was so confused. Haley told them all about what happened to them. She told them, how they were killed and everything. Everybody was so confused. Even Jake.

"Umm.. Sorry, Hales but it was a dream" Maci said. Haley was looking around the room, she finally go to Jake. She remembered how much they loved being together. The kidnapping and everything. Now, they are just telling me it's all a dream. I went though a lot of tears watching all six get murdered and I suffered.

So what are we all just going to be friends again. She thought as everyone starred at her. "Alright." she said getting up and grabbing the blankets and pillows and putting some in he parents room and some in her closet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Hey! You think it's over? Thats where your wrong! I will do a few more paragraghs about it...

Then it's over!!! So excited. I can start a new one!

Keep Reading this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **********

A few months passed and everything was going well with the friends! They all talked and nothing ever changed. Nobody changed. Haley forgot about her dream and they became BFFS again. Maci and Pete started going out and Jason asked me out, but I said no. So, right now it's weird between us.

We had our little break ups and make ups but we always had each others back. Everybody loved each other and would do anything for another friend.

Friends Forever! They all were super close! Even some of the parents started to do some mingling! It was an amazing and fun summer and schoolyear.

**New Summer**

They were all still great friends, but now the killing strikes again, this time not only to Haley!

-------------------------------Book Over!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yaya!!!! I am so happy! I finished a book!

I know its not anything that good, but I tried and thats all that matters!

Love! Fight! and Live!

Have a nice day!!! Hopefully, you liked reading my story!!!

Read more of them!!!! I probably will start tomorrow!!!!

              ***Signing Off***