Only Two

"Wow! It's just us, now" Jake said, trying to hold in the tears, that were peeking out.

"I know" Haley said still crying. "I wonder if the killers are going to kill both of us at the same time, or kill one first and then wait a while like in the past?"

His tears finally fell from his eyes, he wiped them quickly "I don't know, I don't really want to know."

"Can somebody do this to me and you? Like kill us? Or maybe they will kidnap us?" Haley suggested.

"Why would they do that, they want us dead, or at least that's what I think" Jake answered, still wiping the tears that fell onto his cheek.

Haley cuped her hands and placed them on her. She knelt down, and started crying. She was crying so loud. Jake was crying, just not loud. He was actually, kinda getting a headache from her loud crying.

"Do you want some water" Jake asked, placing his hand on Haley's back and wiping his left cheek with the other. He felt bad for her. He didn't want her to be the last one to be alive and suffer.

Haley looked up, wiped her eyes and nodded silently. As he was gone, she wiped her face over and over again, trying to keep it from more teas falling down her face. She couldn't cry, she needed to be strong, for her and Jake, the last ones left. He slid back on the hardwood floor holding a mug with water in it. "Thank you" she looked at Jake for a while, and then looked away.

"Anything, you need, I'll help. I hate seeing friends like this." Haley went back into reality, when he said friends. Haley had always liked Jake, but never said anything.

It was silent, with Haley sipping her mug of cold fresh water, and Jake getting cozy on the couch.

Haley set the mug on the end table and placed her head on the back of the couch. After about twenty seconds of total silence, Jake asked "Let's forget about this crazy thing, okay?" turning towards me. I lifted my head and nodded. I placed my head back on the back of the couch. I smiled and drank another sip of my water.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked leaning towards Haley a little more. He stood up and grabbed her arms. He grabbed her and started fake fighting with her. He just wanted to make her happy. He knew how sad he was, and he needed to get his mind away from everything. He thought she did too. Haley giggled a little, before hearing a creek. "It was just the floor" he told her. Haley did a cartwheel on the counter, and Jake held her up as she tried on the small squared fridge. It was the first time they had laughed in a while.

"Maci would of loved this" He said, still laughing about her falling off the fridge. Haley's face turned pink and she wasn't smiling anymore. "I- I am sorry. I didn't mean- you know"

"It's okay" She smiled again.

They decided to go to the park for a while. Jake hopped over a swing set, trying to be cool in front of the big kids. Haley thought he started to like her, so she went over to him. She walked over by the big, blue slide, where Jake was sitting, talking to a small child, around eight. She was talking about her dolls. Anybody could tell that Jake didn't want to hear anything about dolls, but tried his best to care. As soon as he saw Haley, he told the small child to hang on.

"Thank you" he said smirking a little. He walked away, so he didn't have to listen to that little girl anymore.

Haley giggled "Umm... Your welcome." She was still smiling. "I'm going to walk to my house, alright?"  Her thumb was pointing towards the street. "I'll text you later."

"Your walking by yourself? Want me to come with you?" He asked.

"If you want, you don't have to, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? I know how you are scared of walking alone by yourself."

"I'm fine, you can come if you want" She said again.

"Okay. I'll be over later." He said. He started walking the opposite way of her. Another tear fell down both of their faces. I thought she/he liked me. They both thought.

***

As soon as Haley got to her house, she got a shower, and changed into her green and yellow shirt. She was wearing shorts that were above her thighs. She went into her room, to find Jake sitting there on her bed, crying. "What are you doing here?"

"Just came over"

"Oh, Okay" Haley said unsure about everything.

"Are you okay? About everything?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine you?"

"Great!"

"Wonderful"

"I know, your still sad over this whole thing" Jake said. "But were going to figure it out, together" He countined, clamping my hand on his.

"Okay. I know" she said still a little shocked.

"Do you want to help me?"

"Of course!" Haley said sounding a little more excited now. Haley grabbed Jake's other hand. Their faces were almost touching. They were starring at each other.

"Oka-" Jake was cut off. What had just happened he thought. She just kissed me. Right? He leaned in and kissed her more. After, they both felt weird, and sat on the bed, not close to each other.

"Sorry" Haley said. "As you probably know, I've had a crus-" Haley was surpired by his lips. They were still holding hands.

That was our first kiss! Haley and Jake thought. Were we a couple now? "Are we- you know" he asked.

"Sure." Haley said, trying to hold in her smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No killing in this one!!

I needed to add some romance, so I had to do that whole kissing thing. Plus, I couldn't find anything to write about except that.

Hope you enjoyed! If so! Like, Comment and/or vote! :) Thanks 4 reading.

There will be a killing in the next one!!! :)