Seth

Being 15 years old for Seth, it's very hard for him at home. His mom is constantly drunk or on drugs. They live in a ugly, ripped house. The color is faded, the walls are falling apart and the toilet is not even ingraved in the ground anymore. He has one sister, but she's 21 and she is in WoodVille Newers College.

Seth has had only one girlfriend. Izzy. She dumped him when she found out where he lived. He cried because they dated for more than year. Seth never told her anything about his home. One day, Izzy followed him home, threw up and dumped him. He has no idea where she is now. The only people that know about where he lives, and accepts it, is his seven other friends.

Sometimes, his mom, Michelle would not come home for weeks. Other times, she wouldn't leave. When she did leave she would usally bring home a guy. Guy after guy, after guy, after guy, never talked to him, never looked at him, never touched him. Seth would just stay in his room. One night, at about four a.m. in the morning he heard the door open. Michelle and a blonde haired boy with small red and green eyes. Seth was headed to the bathroom, sleepy as ever and so was the guy. Seth didn't notice that the guy was coming, and kept walking. The guy, Ubran, slammed his head againist the door and kept pounding it, over and over and over again. It was hard for Seth already, that only made it tougher. Ubran went to the bathroom, then Seth. Seth grabbed advil and took three, then went to sleep.

Usally when he was sleeping, he would hear them in the bed or slamming drinks againist the counters. Now, they were in her room. All he heard was.. SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!    BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      SLAM!!!!!!! (punching noises). He was beating her.

The next morning, Ubran was gone and Michelle had brusies everywhere. That didn't stop her from bringing home men or doing drugs.

 Seth remembered, one summer he left to go with his Auntie Kris in Montana. It was awesome there. They went swimming, pretty much everyday. They went rock climbing some weeks and camping too. He always wanted to live with his Aunt Kris.

So, Seth's childhood was not a good one, he had nobody to ever talk to and he took care of himself. He went through a lot, that's good, isn't it? Now, Seth will always know about the good things in life and the bad.

Seth isn't into playing sports. He is more the A plus kid. He is always getting fantastic grades. His favorite color is orange or yellow. He loves watching t.v. and doing homework at the same time. Seth loves to be with his friends (crew or group) and hang out.

Growing up, Seth did not have many friends. Just two boys he would talk to. He never let them come over and he would never go over anymore. They would all three just talk in the street. Nick and Marcus. They were twin brothers, same age as Seth and liked most of the same things. They would play things like beign spys and hide n seek. They never knew about their families, and Seth wanted it that way. He didn't want anyone to know about his mom and some things that happened to him. When he was nine years old, they moved to Kanas. They used to come back to visit him, but they stopped.

When, Seth was ten years old, a few months after Nick and Marcus left his Uncle Eddie picked him up. They went to go play a game of soccer. The first three minutes of the game the ball was coming toward him. Seth didn't move out of the way so, BAM! It hit his nose. Seth said it hurt so bad, that's why he never liked sports. Before that, all he ever did was say "Basketball, baseball,football,soccer" over and over again.

Seth loved school. He loved high school. His locker was the cleaniest, and he always looked very clean. There was one time when Seth was very dirty. When he went camping with his Aunt Kris. He was playing in mud, after a rainy day and his whole body was all muddy and nasty. Other than that, Seth always stayed super clean.

The one thing about his sister is that she always stayed to herself. She would never get noticed or anything. Her dream was to be a singer. FAIL! That never happened. Seth has no idea what his dream is yet. Maybe to a reader for audio books or something like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hope you liked Seth! Again if their is any name requests... I would want to use them. I was thinking about doing Abby or Ally next? I don't know. Will you help me decide?

Comment!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! Tell me what you think I could IMPROVE ON and what I am doing FANTASTIC!!!!!!????