Chapter Eleven

Sutton

It's way too hot. I feel like I'm trapped in an inferno and as I try to push the blankets off of my way too warm body, I feel it. I feel a hard body pressed into my back, and an arm slung over my hip.

Opening my eyes, I let them adjust to the still dark room, and that's when I remember I'm still in his bed. Naked. Yup, we had sex last night, and it was the best sex of my life.

Remembering the feel of his powerful body on mine was heaven, and I could die tomorrow and be happy. It was that good.

As I try to roll out from under his arm, he tightens his grip on me, I let out a sigh.

"You're not leaving," he mumbles sleepily.

I can't help but grin. I don't want to leave, I just want some air. Instead, I put my leg out of the blanket, giving myself access to some of the cold air in the room.

Rhys body presses tighter to mine, I feel his erection.

One of his hands starts to trail down my stomach down south. When his fingers rub between my thighs, a small moan falls from my lips.

All thoughts are gone the moment he slides a finger inside of me. My body arches as his mouth attaches itself to my neck. All of the sensations are unlike anything I've ever felt, and I want nothing more than for him to fill me again. I want to feel his hard body against my softer one.

He speeds up his hand movements, and it doesn't take me long to fall over the edge, moaning out his name as I come all over his fingers. The arm under me wraps around my chest, pulling me back into his chest as he kisses a trail from below my ear to the top of my shoulder.

"You are so damn sexy when you come," Rhys whispers in my ear.

His fingers slow their movements, and he just holds my body to his. "God," I whisper when I finally come down from that orgasm.

"You can call me whatever you want." The humor in his voice is sexy, then I remember that first day we met. He doesn't do relationships or sex with the same woman more than once.

I feel my body go tense and I freeze.

"What's wrong?" his lips trail to my shoulder once again.

"Nothing," I answer quickly. I try to pull away, but he stops me forcing me to turn to look at him.

"Tell me, Sutton. What happened in that span of two minutes that has you pulling away from me now?"

I shake my head and look anywhere but at him.

"You think I'm just fucking you once and tossing you to the curb like that Tessa chick at the food court?"

I nod slightly, trying to keep a passive expression on my face.

"If that were the case, you wouldn't be in my bed still. I would have kicked you out last night after I fucked you." He trails a finger along my jaw before he continues talking. "I have wanted you since that first day. Fuck, you were all I could think about, it hasn't changed. I don't want to just fuck you once. I want to have you in my bed as long as you let me keep you here."

My eyebrows furrow as I stare into his grey eyes.

"So you want to be fuck buddies?"

He grins and shakes his head no. "I don't do this shit well... I want you. All of you. Only you." His hand runs down the center of my back, leaving a chill in its wake. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I want you to be mine." He takes his hand off of me and runs it through his hair.