chapter 4

Zayns POV

“im going to miss you." Perrie says as i pack. i smile and turn to her. i bring her close to my body.

“i know, im going to miss you too." she wraps her hands around my neck and i start to lean in just as the door opens.

“oh...um I'm so sorry." hanna blushes. shes about to head out but i stop her.

“its fine...hanna...this is perrie, my fiance." i say and let go of perrie.

“hi. im hanna nice to meet you." she warmly smiles and stretches her hand out. perrie does the same as she introduces herself.

“what did you need love?" i ask her.

“dinners ready." she states and walks out of my room. perrie scuffs and i turn to her and give her a confused look.

“whats wrong?"

“she clearly likes you."

"yea well a lot of girls like me." I roll my eyes and walk past her.

”whats for dinner." I exclaim taking my seat.

“spaghetti." Rosie says serving me and perrie.

**next day**

-Hanna's POV-

“are you sure you want us to go?" rosie asks. the boys turn to her and smile, liam comes towards her and puts a strand of turquoise hair and tugs it behind her ear.

”of coarse we do...we wouldn't have had asked you if we didn't." he says taking her hand and leading her to the first class seats and luckily it was just the 10 of us riding there.

I sit next to mellisa who's already looking for a comfortable position to sleep in. 

I woke up and looked around to see everybody asleep except liam who had rosie practically on his lap. I got angry because rosie still getting close to him after I told her not to in case she wasn't careful.

”what time are we getting of?" I ask sitting properly. he quickly looks up at me surprised by my sudden voice.

”ummm around 34-45 minutes." I nod.

*later*

they are so loud" Cassie says as she enters the tour bus.

”youll get used to it" Louis chuckles.

”ok sadly there are only five bunks....so we'll have to partner up and I CALL ROSIE!!!" Liam yells running to her.

”I CALL ZAYN!! Niall yells.

”I CALL MELLISA!!" I quickly yell making angy and Cassie scuff.

”i call...I dont know...um.."harry closes his eyes and randomly points somewhere. it was in the middle of angy and Louis but clearly closer to angy!! ”ANGY!!"

”Guess I'm stuck with you." cassie playfully punches louis shoulder.

_________________________________________

sooo....the girls are officially on tour with 1d. exciting right?

s

thanks for reading my story and I'll try and update faster but the problem is that I just don't know what to write next!!! so please comment something an idea or whatever tht I can add.

sorry its really short

ILYSM!!!!!!

KIK ME: Leslie_herrera_   (kik me if you want your name to be in the story as a fan :) )

snapchat me: leslie_malik21