chapter 5

-Louis POV-

I flipped and tossed but still wasn't able to sleep. I turned towards cassie who was sound asleep.

”cassie.." I whispered poking her cheek. she slapped my hand away and flipped on her stomach. I pouted and tried again.

”what Lou?" she mumbled opening her eyes.

”i can't sleep." I whine.

”what can I do about it"

”sing." I pout. she looks at me confused before speaking again, ”But why? youre the singer." her eyes start to flutter close again but I poke her again.

”what now?" she groans.

”can we cuddle."

”no." I ignore her reply and bring her into my body. she mumbled a ”stop." into my chest but I didn't listen.

my eyes closed and soon i was fast asleep.

“louis wake up." i hear someone say.

my eyes flutter open and turn to see rosie smiling brightly at me.

“morning love." i say.

“morning." she bounce off the bottom bunk and onto the floor. i followed her into the kitchen where mell and Angy were at. i waved at them and got a bowl and prepared some cereal.

“whens your first show?" mell asked. i looked up to her.

“tonight." i answer.

____________________________

“Please tell me we got individual rooms and we wont have to share." hanna whined.

“nope...its like a house...with only 5 rooms." paul states.

“so you guys are sleeping with the people you slept with in the bus." some of us groaned but some of us were actually happy.

“im gonna shower!" cassie tells me as we enter our room.

“alright." i wave her off. the water starts running and i suddenly need to take a wee. argg!!

i try to distract myself by fixing my clothes in drawers and i the walk-in closet saving some space for Cassie.

“cassie i need to wee." i yell from the other side of the bathroom door.

“what?no!"

“cmon cassie!!!"

“im taking a bath!!" she yells.

“please!! i really have to go! i wont see anything" i whine

“fine!" she says not sounding too sure and a little scared.  i walk into the room and i feel her stare on me.

“so you can look at me, but i cant look at you" i say.

“sorry" she says quickly and i guess she turns around. after i do my buisness i leave her alone.

“mate." liam knocks on the door.

“hmmm."

“we're leaving to the arena at 6" he states and i nod my head. he leaves and it gets a little hot in the room. my head turns towards the bathroom and it looks a bit steamy in there.

-cassies pov-

i let the water go and when its gone i crawl out of the tub. and start to dry my tail with my hand that has steam coming out.

when im full human, i wrap my towel around my body and the the room.

“hey why is there steam in the bathroom." louis asks as soon as i get it out.

“umm...i dont know...its the bathro-" im cut of at midsentence by a loud scream. Rosie.

we both run into her room and see everyone just getting there too and liam saying sorry over and over.

“whats wrong?" hanna asks.

“i didnt know she was taking a bath and i just kinda sorta walked in." he replied.

“did you see anything!" mell asks.

“no-no of coarse not" he says. good.

suddenly everyone is staring at me.

“what are you wearing?" harry asks.

“i just got out of the shower when she screamed." just when i finished, rosie came out fully dressed.

“rosie im so,so ,so sorry!!" liam grabs her hands.

“its fine." she calmly says.

_________________________________

ok... so liam almost caught rosie.

what should happen next? vote and coment please.

ha i actually updated fast!!!!

follow me on instagram: unzueta00

follow me on Twitter: zmaliksslut

and also should i make a 1d instagram fan account. comment if i should!

ilysm!!!