chapter 7

louispov

“ok do we have mac and cheese?" leslie asked me. i walked towards the cabinets. closing and opening them till i found a box. i grinned and through the box to rosie who surpringly caught it. I gave her a confused look, wondering what she was going to do with it. she smirked and poured water in a container. when it was almost full she turned of the faucet.

"So are ya gonna tell me what we're going to do?" i rip open a package of the cheese and mimick her.

"You'll see." she says and grabs another box of the mac and cheese.

once the water has about 5 packages of the cheese she stirs.she looked for another container and started making orange juice.

"ok so when we call them in we're going to give them the cheese and water and tell them that i made orange juice, but we're going to drink the actual orange juice." she eplains but im still confused but i nod, i'll just follow her lead.

she smirks grabbing ten glasses, " ok fill two with the real orange juice and i'll fill the rest with the fake one."  i do what she tells me and fill them up. when we're done she calls for the others. they come in, and Rosie quickly dumps out the fake orange juice and turns around.

"we made orange juice." she smiles giving them the most inoccent face. they give us weird looks before grabbing a glass.

"Why...." liam asks. leslie shrugs taking a sip from hers, i do the same. they all bring the cups up to their mouth eyeing us. Rosie and i smirk when they yell.

"What is that!" they yell angrily. rosie is laughing her ass off while im just smirking trying to hold it in.

"thats nasty what did you guys do." mellisa yells.

When Rosie calms down she speaks up,"well.....we put cheese in the water to make it look like orange juice." She cheekinly smiles.

"but you guys drank-" harry starts but he's cut off by Liam who glares at Rosie and I.

"They made actual orange juice." he says

___________________________________________________

GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS. I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK.

AHHHH!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE GUYS LIVESTREAM!!!!!!!