tour... I don't think so

-Harry's POV-

It was a lazy Saturday for the guys and I. no interviews,meetings or stuff like that. its been about a week since we met the girls. they're quite lovely, yet there is something strange about them. the fans know about them, since we got spotted with them. surprisingly they aren't sending hate, they really seem to like them.

"I'm bored." Louis yells.

"I am too!!! let's go somewhere." niall says while stuffing his mouth.

" we can go to the girls flat." liam suggests.

"yea let's go it sounds like they're having fun." zayn says. you can hear they're loud giggles coming from they're back yard to our house.

"alright let's go." we start to head out the door and walked over to their front door. it was slightly opened, allowing us to see in a little.

"girls!!" liam calls. but they don't answer.

after a couple seconds Louis just goes in.

"Ladies!" he says. the rest of us follow him. the backyard door opens

"well that's not very nice." Rosie says and then turns around to see us,"ahhhhh!!!" she screams.

"wow its just us." liam calms her down.

"yea I see that now. what are you doing here." she says and turns her back to the pool.

"came to visit." I say, and the door was open." she nods her head but keeps looking behind her.

"are the girls back there." Lou asks making his way over there.

" yes,NO!" she yells.

"what?"

"I mean yea they are there but you can't go."

"why" he asks.

"ummmm.....i- uhhh."

"we're naked Louis that's why." I hear Melissa yell. our faces quickly turn red.

"ohh " is all we say.

"yea so wait here." we're about to sit down when she changes her mind," never mind in the kitchen so you won't see....anything."

she literally pushes us in there and closes the door.

"well then that was odd." zayn says.

a couple minutes later, all 5 girls are in the kitchen smiling.

" so what's up." Hanna asks.

"ud we came Cuz we were bored so yea." I say.

"ohh dont you guys go on tour next week?" Melissa asks sitting on a stool near the island.

"yea." niall says casually taking an apple and biting into it.

"so shouldn't yo-" Rosie is interuppted at mid-sentence by Louis.

"OMG you should come with us!" he shouts shaking casies shoulders dramatically. their eyes widen and they immediately shake their heads.

"no we cant." Hanna says looking disappointingly at the floor.

"why not?" nialls grin drops to a frown.

"your fans and girlfriends wouldn't like that." angy sighs.

"they wouldn't mind at all." zayn says.

after a few minutes of giving them good reasons of why they should come, they gave in. but they were worried about something and yet again they were acting weird.

MELLISAS POV

omg how did we get ourselves into this mess. if they find out, the world finds out.

a phone started ringing and liam picked it up.

"Stacy?" he questions into the phone. he nods and shortly after hangs up.

"Stacy says that management wants to talk to us and they're at our flat right now." he says

"great we can ask them about the girls." harry nods his head towards us.

*NEXT DAY*

thank goodness management said that they would think about us going but it was a probability that we wouldn't. for the guys it was disappointing, but for us it was the best news ever.

"let's go out for a swim?" angy suggests. I nod my head, really having the need to distract myself.

when were about to enter the route to the secret pool. someone picks me up and spins me around.

"guess what!!" the male voice says. I recognized the voice almost immediately.

"what liam?" I question.

"you can go!" all the lads yell.

but we yell, "we can go"

oh no.

________________________________________

hii!! sorry it was a really crapy chapter.

so the girls are going on tour and anything can happen, right?

please vote and comment. give me feedback!!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING QUIK

ILY