3 years later

MELLISAS POV

its been three years since the girls and I became mermaids. its been hard to keep it a secret. we also have powers which are quite cool. I can make anything disappear including me and the rest of the mermaids, which really comes in handy. Rosie's is the most fun she can turn any liquid into goo. its entertaining. Cassie can burn or make anything hot, in the other hand Angy freezes everything. and Hanna can make things float with her control. the girls and I just moved in to a house near the beach. its kinda isolated which is good. we have an indoor pool and out door pool. its a pretty nice house.

we have some neighbors but we don't know who they are. we tried going in there using my power but we realized it would just be to desperate to know. so that's why we decided to just go there and say hi.

I began to get ready. I pulled up some shorts and tugged in a black shirt. I let my wavy hair naturally fall over my shoulders I slipped on some flipflops and headed downstairs to meet the people who lives a short distance away from us.

"let's go."Cassie says opening the door. we walk behind her till we reach the door. she knocks and we wait for the answer. I short while after, well not that short a male opens the door. our eyes widen as we see who it is. Louis Tomlinson. I look at Cassie who looks as if she about to faint. he is her favorite one in the band.

"uhh hey you're the girls that live at that flat." Louis says pointing to our house.

"oh yea we moved in I couple weeks ago. the we saw that that people moved in here" Rosie says. Louis nods and steps out of the way.

"would you like to come in." the girls nod and walk in. our eyes explore our surroundings. its quite neat for five boys living here. but they just moved in here in here so they probably still don't get around to to trashing the place. I'm brought out of my thoughts by a very loud shout.

" LADS COME MEET OUR NEIGHBORS!!" Louis yelled. soon 4 boys appeared. OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM ABOUT TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!!

"HELLO!" Niall says.

"hey nice to meet you." liam says.

"hey love." harry and zayn say.

"hey guys umm...im Hanna this is Rosie, Melissa, Angy and Cassie." Hanna says.

there was a lot of 'nice to meet yous' and after that, awkward silence filled the air.

"soooooo....." niall says dragging out the word

"do you girls want to stay and chill for awhile." zayn asks. Rosie immediately nods her head and literally jumps up. the let out laughs. they lead us to they're game room I guess and we sit in the couch.

"what would you like to do." harry says kissing Louis on the cheek. awww...I giggle a little and answer." what do you usually do?"

"just sit and chill." zayn of course says.

"what if we get to know you girls better." liam says.

"okay." we smile.

"so why do you live so isolated?" liam asks.

"because we're m-" Rosie starts but Hanna immediately cuts in.

" we like our privacy." they nod and harry asks a question next question.

"are you girls virgins?" he asks.

" Harry!" the boys yell.

"oh okay, do you have boyfriends." of course he would ask that. we shake our head no and the guys look at us in surprise.

"what?" Cassie asks.

" nothings....its just you girls are beautiful." niall says," how can you not have a boyfriend." we shrug even though we know the answer.

"moving on....why did you girls die the tips of your hair." zayn asks.

" it matches our t-" Rosie again gets cut in by me this time.

"our personality. yep it matches our personality."

"why do you keep cutting her sentences." Liam asks.

"oh just an old habit we have." Angy says.

we spend the rest of the day talking. we got to know each other even better. we watched movies. we exchanged phone numbers and became great friends.it was great but it was time to go.

"well see you guys tomorrow," Rosie says heading to the door.

"bye." the guys hug each one of us and we gladly return the kind gesture.

Rosie's POV

as soon as we leave the flat, the girls start nagging me.

"Rosie you have to be more careful." Hanna says," you almost exposed us."

"well I'm sorry." I say storming into our house.  I heard the girls  sigh behind me.

"we're not mad." Angy says. I shrug and go up to my turquoise painted room. my phone then notifies me that I have a new text. I open it and it says:

hey love hope you get a restful night of sleep and I'm kinda glad you don't have a boyfriend. goodnight love.--liam

I couldn't help but blush. I smiled and replied by saying ' thanks good night to you too'

there was only one problem though. the girls would never let me date him. I wouldn't be careful. I could easily tell him what are.

I want to my bath and let the warm water run till the tub was full. I hopped in. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. my tail had appeared. I laid my head down and relaxed till the door opened.

"oh sorry ummm the girls and I are going for a swim. wanna come." I shook my head and waited for her to leave my room. I sit back for a couple more minutes and then get out. I use my hands to crawl and get my towel. I start to dry myself till I have legs again.

SORRY KINDA SHORT. I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO IF YOU CAN COMMENT  GIVE ME IDEAS I WOULD REALLY LOVE THAT. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. LOVE YOU ALL<3