Hulk beacon

"uh-oh, someone's in trouble." Tony snickered. Thanos gave her a confused look. thundering foot steps and Tony turned her head. "hey big guy, little help here?" Tony ask. Hulk smirked grabbing Thanos and prying Tony out of his hand and cradling her to his chest.

"my Tinman!" Hulk growled, throwing Thanos.

"woah, hey now, I didn't agree to that." Tony muttered, sitting in Hulks hand. Thanos glared at Hulk and flung a blast of plasma out of his hand at him. Hulk grunted as he was hit and Tony slammed against a wall. she groaned and held out her arm. "Jarvis." Tony muttered.

"sir I request that you do not get up. your ribs-" Jarvis replied.

"Jarvis!" Tony hissed. it was quiet for a second as Jarvis sent the Ironman arm and attached it to Tony. the arm was really loose on her. "really?" Tony muttered getting up. she grunted blasting at Thanos. Thanos dodged it. Tony grunted holding her ribs. she slid back down the wall. "J-Jarvis?" Tony ask.

"you just snapped another rib sir." Jarvis replied. Tony groaned getting up.

"o-of course I did." Tony muttered, rubbing her side. she yelped as Hulk grabbed her by her leg and pulled her over to him. her head slammed on the floor painfully and she groaned glaring at Hulk.

"puny Banner say not do that again." Hulk grunted. Tony huffed.

"yeah, thanks Bruce." Tony muttered. she groaned softly as the others jumped into action. Hulk picked Tony up in one arm and got up, heading to take her up to the medical lab like Bruce was telling him to. Tony muttered, dropping her Ironman hand onto the ground as she reached to pull her shirt up slightly to look at her ribs. her arc reactor was flickering slightly and she dropped her head back against Hulk's arm. she muttered, slowly loosing consciousness. she felt something oozing down her side and winced, not even bothering to look as she was laid on the medical berth carefully. Hulk grunted walking off into another room, to let Bruce take over and get dressed. after about five minutes Bruce ran over to Tony, who was already helping herself. she as doing poorly though as she was fighting to stay awake.

"Tony lay down!" Bruce shouted running over to her to help her. "didn't hurt anything else Loki broke right?" Bruce ask. Tony shook her head, laying on her back.

"nope, at least nothing I can feel over the pain of my broken ribs." Tony muttered. "bu-but the reactors fl-flickering." Tony added. she smiled slightly at Bruce. "th-thank the big gu-guy for me." Tony murmured, falling unconscious. Bruce looked over hearing someone come in. Natasha was being helped in by Clint.

"is Tony okay?" Natasha ask. Bruce nodded slightly, working on the unconscious woman carefully.

"yes. you sit over there and I'll get right on you when I'm done with Tony's internal bleeding." Bruce replied. she nodded and let Clint help her sit. they watched Bruce fix Tony up. Tony groaned in pain in her unconscious state.

*a few hours later*

Tony groaned softly as she came to. there was a soft, gentle vibration on her chest. her eye's slowly fluttered open and there sat Felix, curled up and snoozing on her chest. she gave a small smile.

"hey buddy." Tony smiled slightly. she winced slightly. "wh-whats wrong with my body?" Tony muttered, realizing she couldn't move.

"oh, I've temporarily restricted your movement." Bruce replied coming in.

"thats kinky.... umm why have you done that?" Tony ask.

"Dr.Cho and I have come up with a way to heal your body. it'll be kind of painful so I strapped you down to keep you from hurting yourself even more, also it was easier to hook you up to an IV when you were twitching because we had to bring you down from a heart attack. the arc quit by the way. I'm glad you keep an extra one laying around." Bruce said. Tony muttered quietly and closed her eye's.