Caught Staring

A/N: okay hey guys this is my first time writing a book. Please comment and vote. Thank you. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CAUGHT STARING

CINDY'S P.O.V

"What are you doing this weekend Cindy?" asked Lily as we walked down the empty hallway of our high school.

"Nothing much. Why?"

She didn't even answer and I followed her gaze to see who she was looking at .The moment I saw her I glared at her. Tiffany was the school egotistical want to be "barbie". She believed that having the latest clothes and getting a new hairstyle every other week put her above everyone else. In her mind it's as if we were tiny miscreants beneath her that she can step on whenever she feels like it. Besides trying to be a big bully to everyone else she's also very popular with the guys in school. Any guy that you could think of that is halfway decent looking she's either had them already or plans to.

Lily and I tried to subtly walk by her without having to conversate with her but I couldn't myself since I could literally feel her poking daggers at me with her eyes. "What do you want??'' I asked her.

"I don't want anything that you have. I just wanted to tell you that I'm not as slow as I look and you're not as slick as you think. I know what you did & I won't stop till we get even."

''Umm first of all bitch I dont know what the fuck you're talking about and second it's way too early to even entertain your bullshit this early in the morning." I responded back to her while stopping myself from getting too angry this early.

I noticed a crowd forming already over just a few exchange of words. These nosey people have nothing else to do with their boring lives but to try to instigate any little situation because they thrive on drama. I'm really trying to keep my composure, I don't want to let her get me out of character.

"Or what? " she said trying to show out in front of the crowd that was steadily growing.

Before I knew it Adriana came out of nowhere and slung Tiffany on the floor and started pounding her head against the hallway floor. For amusement she purposely started pulling out her to embarrass her. Tiffany did nothing but put her hands up to protect her face.

I just stood there and laughed as she got her ass beat. Her tracks were just laying there sprawled out on the floor.

"That's my home-girl. Stay away from her, I see I have to knock some sense into you this morning" she Adriana said aggressively. She got up immediately afterwards as security showed up to see what the commotion was all about. She proceeded to walked away like nothing happened. Tiffany didn't say a word she just tried to collect her strands off of the floor looking confused as to what just happened but most of all she was embarrassed.

Lily and I didn't bother go looking for Adriana, we knew she would want to calm down so we just went to class.

I might not be popular but people know me.

Look at who I have for friends. I have Lily Adams a.k.a head of the cheerleading sqaud.Her dark red hair makes her stand out. And lil mama was bad tho. She had a body and curves to die for. She was absouletly stunning.

Next is Adriana Jones. Ohhh Lawddd. She was a baddie too. She had a big booty and a slick mouth, She'll let her feelings and opinions be known. She stay in trouble but thats my home-girl tho.

As we walked in the classroom and took our seat I spotted Angel Malcolm. I got a lil sum sum for him. Like the nigga was fine asf. Got my panties wet just looking at him. I was just looking at the nigga thinking about the things he can do to me........

"Ms. Carter pay attention in my class or its a detention!!"

"Y-yes sir" I whispered quietly.

That was embarrassing asf bruhh fr.

Damn I was caught looking at this nigga.

ANGEL'S P.O.V :

Brandon was kicking my seat. Like wtf. You better be dying.

" The fuck you want?" I whisper yelled at him.

"Some girl is staring at you like your a peice of meat that she's ready to eat." he said chuckling.

I turned to find a girl staring at me. She wasnt ugly lil mama was bad and had a lil shape. Then my eyes caught a red head. She one of those real pretty girls. I think she's in cheerleading. I threw her a smirk. The red head started blushing. I wonder???

-------------------

A/N: I know this is short and not really interesting but I promise it will get better. And remember please vote &comment . Picture of Lily with her red hair lol on the side>>>>>>>>