First Date

A/N: Thank you everyone who have read this book hopefully you continue. By the way yes I do update regularly. Please comment and vote!

-------------------------------------------

CINDY'S P.O.V:

After getting off the phone with Lily I was kind of worried about her. Hopefully she feels better.

"Was that Lily? " Adriana snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yea"

"You know I'm still not sure about her. I don't really like her Cindy." she spat bitterly at me.

I didn't bother responding because I really don't want to talk about this with her. I just resumed eating. I took a mouthful of mash potatoes.

My sex God is finally here. I averted my gaze before I'm caught staring again. Adriana nudged me in the stomach and some of my mash potatoes escaped my mouth.

"Ow what the fuck was that for!! "

"Look dumbass." she said.

I followed her gaze. Turns out Angel is coming in my direction. Omg I bet he's here to confront me. Why did I have to get caught.

Shit. What do I do.

He came and stood a few feet away from me. I was just gawking at him like a idiot. I just remembered that I'm not a dog. I have to put my tongue in my mouth and close it.

"Cindy, right? " he asked.

"Y-yeah. "

"Well I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are." he said.

"Uh..... uh thank you." I blushed instantly.

"With that being said, would you like to go out tomorrow night Cindy? "

"S-sure Angel. Anything for you. "

What the fuck was that. Anything for you?? I sound thirsty.

"Um well can I have your number." he said pretending that I didn't say anything.

I just nodded.

What's wrong with him. I just realise I have to give him my number. Well I gave it to him.

"Thank you Cindy. " he winked and walked away.

The look on Adrian's face was priceless. I wish Lily was here to see this. She would've loved it.

I'll call her later on. I can't wait.

Angel's P.O.V:

So apparently phase 1 is complete. That was the best acting I've ever done in my life.

Close up Cindy wasn't that bad but she don't have nothing on Lily. Lily is like a model. And she has a nice ass.

I decided to call Lily. I didn't see her in the cafeteria.

*PHONE CONVO*

CINDY: Hello?

ME: I did it!!

CINDY: when is it?

ME: tomorrow night

CINDY: okay we'll go out the night after.

ME: ok bye.

*END PHONE CONVO*

I'm super excited about my date with Lily. I don't even care about my date with Cindy. But in order for my plan to work I have to care.