Come Again??

Ryan's P.O.V:

I've been so anxious after I came from my doctor's appointment. She called a couple of days ago and told me why I've had the symptoms I've been having and she scheduled a next appointment in 2 weeks. I just can't believe this. She told me that I have Aids and that I shouldve came in sooner. I feel horrible because not only that I might die but i don't know who i got it from or who I gave it to. I've been stressed allot I need to call my weed man.

Cindy'a P.O.V:

I woke up this morning with a banging headache from all the crying. I looked in the mirror and I had very puffy eyes. I looked absolutely disgusting. I can't possibly think of what I couldve done to deserve it. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you but you meant nothing to him. I got myself together because I'm really not in the mood to cry right now. So I got up and took a well deserved shower. I spent a great amount of time in there just thinking. I got out and dried off. I dressed in gray sweatpants and a blue cat shirt. I really didn't feel like trying today. I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs.

"Hey sweetie, are you feeling better?" my mom asked me.

"Not really" I told her looking down and grabbing a apple off the table.

"Look sweetie here's a little advice to help you today. Never beg someone to stay in your life. People don't leave from where they truly want to be" she said hugging me.

"Thanks mom" i told her hugging her back as a tear rolled down my face realizing that what she said is true.

"Bye sweetie, go before youre late" she waved me off with a warm smile.

"Bye mom, love you" I yelled going to my car eating my apple.

*10 minutes later*

I made it to the school parking lot with time to spare. I literally looked like a zombie today. I just sat in the car crying. Until someone knocked on my window. It was Lily.

"Hey Cindy,Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

Because I feel empty, I have nightmares of my brother, I feel insecure, I break down occasionally, I'm trying so hard to smile and the worst part is? You don't care.

"I'm fine Lily" I smiled at her. She doesn't know I know cause apparently she's being so nice to me. She looked disappointed that I didn't tell her what was wrong. After everything that we have been through I would've never thought that Lily would do something like that to me. I guess you really can't trust anyone.

"Excuse me Lily" I told her with a heavy ass sigh. Like how the hell you gone stand right in front of my door. She moved and I got out my car,locked it and walked away. I really wasn't in the mood for anyones shit today.

A/N: Justa little something. I won't be updating because I get no votes and I'm working on a new book. But please vote or I won't update in a while. And I really need feedback like what you would want to see or happen.