Promises

Cindy'sP.O.V:

I was sitting on the couch at Angel's with Angel in front of the fireplace . We weren't really talking we were just sitting around and enjoying each others company. I was in my own little world thinking about the future so I was not paying attention.

"Cindy?" he asked snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"I'm sorry,what?" I asked confused.

He stood up. "May I have this dance ?"

I looked around. "There's no music" I said in a 'duh' voice.

"We don't need it." smiling with his cocky grin as his hand is held out for me.

"Yes you may." he gently lifted me up and we were swaying in each others arms.

I still can't believe this. I love Angel with all my heart. He may heart me a million times but I have a feeling that I'll always come back. He is my first everything. My first love my first boyfriend and my first time. I didn't even know he could put it down the way he did..... Gosh. This brings me back to what I was thinking about earlier. Future. What's going to be in our future. Are we together?

"Angel do you see a future with me? Cause thats all I see."

"I saw a future with you the second I laid eyes on you" he said kissing my check. We were still swaying.

I simply nodded.

"Look Cindy you are unbelievably beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend than you. I love you. I promise I won't ever leave or let you go. I'll always come back to you."

I had a huge grin on my face. "You promise?"

"Of course."

Just then my phone started ringing:Mom. -____-

*PHONECONVO*

MOM: Honeywhereareitsaschoolnight.

Me: Momitsonly 8:30.

Mom: Noitsalmost 10 whereareyou?

Me: AtAngel's.

Mom: Iwant you homerightnow. Idon't approve ofyou'llrelationship. SomethingseemsoffabouthimandI dont wantyouhurt. Justcomehome.

Me: Okaymom.

*ENDOFPHONECONVO*

"Angel I'm gonna head out. My mom wants me home." I said grabbing my purse.

"Alright good night" wrapping his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Bye." I said stealing a kiss from him.

I ran out to my car and sped down the road. I'm in such a good mood I don't want my mom to be bitching at me.

I arrived shortly and literally ran inside and closed my door. After a couple of minutes I decided to take a shower.

The water felt so good against my skin. I hopped out and wore a navy blue tank top and boy shorts with black ankle socks.

After putting my phone on charge I feel asleep thinking about the love of my life.

Angel.

Angel'sP.O.V :

After Cindy left I went over to Lily's house. Her people never home. While I drove there I was thinking about how happy Lily would be since her plan was going so good.

I pulled up and took out the spare key and went inside. I went in her room and slipped in under the covers. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"B-bae?" she asked.

"Yea. I missed you so much. Why do you torture me with her?"

"I'm sorry baby. What happened tonight." she turned around facing me.

I told her the whole story and she was smiling from ear to ear.

"Do you know what this means?" she asked excitedly.

"What?"

"We can be together now cause there's only one phase left and then your all mines for good." she said seductively.

"mhmmm really babe?" I asked huskily.

"Yes and since you been a good boy I have a surprise for you" before I knew it our lips were connected.It was aggressive almost hungry but passionate.

My hands went down her underwear and massaged her clit. She was moaning but it was low.

"A-angel-l" she moaned louder as I put one of my fingers in her. Then I put two. After a little bit of that I opened her legs and ate my girl. And she was delicious. I could feel her about to cum.

"Cum for me baby" just as the words left my mouth. She came and she had waterfalls.Her eyes was rolled in the back of her head as I drinked her juices.

"Do you have a extra toothbrush?" I asked. I wanted to brush my teeth so I can kiss her.

"Don't act dumb you know where they are" she smiled at me.

I brushed my teeth and and went to lay next to her. She was wrapped in my arms. I dozed off thinking:This felt so right .

******************************************

A/N:IknowitsbeenawhilebutI'mupdating. Thisisnotawholestoryitsashortstory.Andpleasestaytuned.