Rich people like me

LILY'S P.O.V :

Well that bitch Cindy didn't introduce me properly. I'm cute and I know I'm the baddest bitch at this school. All these hoes ain't shit.If you didn't guess it already I don't like Cindy. But she doesn't know. I'm supposedly her "best friend " but its all part of my plan. I dont like Cindy because even though shes not rich she gets everything she wants.

So my parents are rich so I'm rich. I have connections. I could just end Cindy in a snap. But I want to take my time nice and slow to watch her suffer.

After I explained my plan to Angel he agreed. I honestly do like this boy but I'll have Angel whipped and wrapped around my little finger by the end of this plan.

"So do you understand?" I asked sweetly batting my eyelashes.

"Anything for you princess."

WHIPPED.

Well if it's a success then I promised him at the end that we would be together. We will be together and I honestly do want to be with Angel.

"I'll see you later Angel." I said.

"Bye. "

I didn't bother going to lunch. I don't even wanna do the rest of the day. So I called Cindy.

*PHONE CONVO*

CINDY: Hello??

ME: Hey bestie!!

CINDY: Where are you? Why aren't you at lunch?

ME: I'm not really feeling well so I'm gonna go home.

CINDY: Do you want me to come?

ME: No I'm fine. I'll talk to you later bye.

CINDY: Bye boo!!

*END OF PHONE CONVO *

Who the fuck this bitch think she is asking where I am. She better get checked tryna come to my house.

I just walked out the school and went to my black Audi. I decided to text someone since I'm bored.I don't really want to go home.

* TEXT CONVO *

ME: Where are you Ryan?

RYAN: Home. why?

ME: Okay I'm coming over.

RYAN: By the way I got some green ;)

ME: okay. I'll be there in 10 :D

RYAN: okay.

*END OF TEXT CONVO*

Okay so you guys don't know Ryan. Ryan is one of my dad's friends son. We're pretty cool towards each other. Our parents are the same cause their barely home. Oh well life isn't always fair.

About 7 minutes of driving I pulled up to his mansion. I knew where the spare key is so I unlocked the door and walked up the stairs.

"Hey fuck face I'm here." I yelled.

"In here " he said as he opened his door.

"Wassup you ready?" I asked.

Ryan is cute but he's not as cute as Angel. But he does have a nice ass.

"Yea come on."

We walked in his basement and everything was set up. I sat down and got comfortable while I watch him roll a blunt.

Yes I smoke occasionally. Only when I'm bored or something dramatic happens.

"What type of weed is that " I asked cause I didn't recognize it.

"OG KUSH " he responded.

I smoked mostly everything and OG KUSH is one of the things I haven't smoked.

"Did you make sure that shit ain't laced? "

I ain't tryna go crazy. Ryan might try to rape my sexy ass.

"it's not "

He passed me my joint and he did a good job. We both had our own joints. I lit my joint at the tip and inhaled.

DAMN WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I was coughing like crazy. This kush was strong. After I calmed down and started smoking some more it was good. The side affects started to kick in so we was just chilling on the couch and listening to music.

I'm hungry now and thirsty. Damn I should've stopped by the store.

"Ryan you got food here? "

"Yea I'll be back ".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THANK YOU!! Picture of Lliy