Birthday Surprise

ANGEL'S P.O.V:

My birthday is 3 days away. After the whole Cindy thing I feel really bad but I only have one plan in my mind. I also had sex with Lily 2 days ago. Best sex ever.

Well during these couple of months I've been falling for Lily even more. She has met my parents and I've met hers. They love us. I can't wait till this Cindy thing is over because I'm getting tired of sneaking around and hiding with Lily.

CINDY'S P.O.V:

I'm so excited. Angel's birthday is in 3 days and I know its a little fast but I think the perfect gift would be my virginity. The day of his birthday he might be too busy. So I guess this is a early birthday present for him.

*TEXT CONVO*

BAE: What's up Cindy?

ME: I have a early birthday present for you ;) Can you come over right now.

BAE: OMW

* TEXT CONVO*

I didn't really know what to do so I took a quick shower.After I was done I wore my black laced bra and panties. When I stepped out I heard his car outside. So I sat on my bed and waited.

"Hey" he said breathlessly. I guess he ran up the stairs.

"Hey" I said gesturing for him to sit on my bed.

He sat down and scanned my body with lust. Thank God I had a towel to cover up.

"Where's my surprise" he asked looking confused.

"Your looking at it" I kind of purred.

Taking him by surprise I put my lips on his. He seemed shocked but responded nonetheless. I love the feeling that was running through my body. We pulled away to catch our breathe. The kiss got hungry as if I needed him. He was kissing along my jaw and neck. I let a soft moan escape my lips. The feeling was pure pleasure.My clit was throbbing from his touch.My back was arched and my eyes were behind my eyes while I try to prevent a moan from escaping my lips again . His lips reconnected with mine and I was in pure bliss.

"Are you sure? " he asked looking dead in my eyes.

I nodded. "yes."

That's all the confirmation he needed. Before I knew it my towel was gone and I was on my back. His lips trail down my body and he started flicking his tongue on my clit. He started nibbling on it. I couldn't help a moan.

"AN-GE--LL!'

I felt a sensation at the pit of my stomach. I tried to warn him but it was too late. I felt my release. He slurped up every last bit of my juice. He came up with a smile.

''Your so sweet''

He looked at me and I nodded. My legs were now on his shoulder blades and he was at my entrance.We locked eyes the whole time that he was entering me.

"Ahhhhhhh" I yelled/moan.

But he kept going. I'm glad he did. It felt soo good and now all I want is more. I switched the position so that I was riding him. Oh God. I looked at him and all i saw was lust.

"Baby I'm about to come''

''Hold it''

We switched positions and I was face down ass up. It felt AMAZING. He took long deep strokes.

" I c-aaan-t hold it"

"Cum for be baby. Let it all out"

I cumed hard and fast all over his dick.

"HAPP--YYY BIRTHD--AAYY AN-GEL!!''

We got cleaned up and I was laying on his chest.

"Thank you baby"