Chapter One(:

A/N Hey guys so im gonna be writing this with my friend andrea so we will be alternating chapters (: and this is my first story and her second so no hate !

go check out her story or fan her her name is : AndreaBroo she's new too (:

and sorry if this is sucky cause im not a good writer . im just doing this for fun and if i dont use "british terms" correctly cause im in America (:

Annabel POV

"Come on we've gotta meet Niall in half an hour!" i called down the corridor .

"I'm coming ! " Gracie shouted as she practically flew down down the steps of her flat.

Yep . Niall Horan from One Direcion . He was my bestfriend since year 6 of school . Niall , Gracie and me, Annabel, have a been realy close but recently Niall left for the X-Factor auditions . After that , well you all know the rest of the story : they become One Direction become ultra famous and have millions and millions of girls at their feet . Somehow we still managed to be close and that's what was really bloody amazing : he never forgot about us . And now he is back in Mullingar during his break to see me !

"Alright , get in the car before we're late !"

.....

About half an hour later we arrived at the airport , only to see a huge mob of 13 year old girls holding posters and shouting out things like "I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION !"and such . These girls do their research .

Gracie and I stepped out of the car and tried to look as natural as possible when we saw 5 boys in sunglasses come out along with security guards .

"Gracie there they are ! "

"Oh yeah , lets go meet them . "

We strolled over to them and instantly Niall gave me a bear hug .

"Hello , love . I'm home ." , he grinned and gave Gracie another one of his 'Horan Hugs' .

"Oh by the way , the rest of the lads came too ."

"Cool , " replied Gracie , "so i think we should get to the car now before your fans realize we're here !"

But while we were walking i couldn't help but notice Louis and Liam walking side by side . God these guys are reaallly attractive , i thought to myself . But I shook the thought out of my head because why would someone like them like me ?

....

Gracie's POV

When we got in the car , Annabel drove , Niall sat in the passenger seat , then Liam , Louis and I sat inbthe middle row while Harry and Zayn sat in the back . While Niall and Anabel were chatting up a storm up there , I realized that Louis and Liam were both oddly quiet . And then it hit me : oh my god ! They were staring at Annabel ! No wonder they seemed so shy when they were introduced to each other . I thought i could have some fun with this .

"Sooooo Liam , whatcha thinking about ?" I said with a devilish grin .

"Oh nothing ." he replied blankly but i could see the 'oh crap' expression on his face .

"Oh really ?? Cause it seems like something . Or someone ." I said that last bit quieter . But not quite enough that he couldnt hear me . Louis perked up a little bit , as did Liam .

I got him . But all Liam did was raise his eyebrows then chuckled and started talking to Harry and Zayn about how to act while they stayed in Ireland .

I moved on to Louis .

"Soooo Louis . "

"Soooo Gracie ." he joked back in the same tone of voice i used .

"Haha , very funny Lou. But anyways , you don't have to worry . She's single ."

He blushed slightly , " What are you talking about ? Who's single ?" . As if he didnt know .

"Oh, come on you know who ! Annabel ." , I whispered .

"Oh her ? Psh i - i dont even like her . " he lied .

"Mhmm . Whatever you say Lou ." And i turned my focus to the radio station .