Chapter Sixxxxx:

A/N ; Why Helloo People I Hope You Like This Chapter Cause Its 1:45 AM , Where I Live At And So Yea Well Enjooy !

-----------

Louis' POV :

We Were In Annabel's Room Well Me And Annabel Were , We Were Looking At Some Pictures Of Niall When He Had Brown Im Sorry But I Couldnt Contain My Laughter And Neither Could Annabel . I Could Hear Niall Yelling From The Living Room " Stop Laughing Those Were The Old'n Days Gosh Its Not Even That Funny ! " It Made Me Laugh Even Harder How He Said 'Old'n' Oh Nialler You Halarious !

-

"PARNORMAL ACTIVITY 3 !" I Shouted At Liam Who Had Gotten a Bit Frighten By All The Screaming , Well He Did Ask What We Wanted To Watch ...

Everyone Agreed At My Choice He Popped The DVD In And Went To Grab Some Popcorn For us ..

We Were Halfway Through The Movie and Every Once in a While Anne Would Hold Me and Niall's Arms Really Tight " Trying To Touch My Muscels Are You Now ?" I Asked Her While Wiggeling My Eyebrows She Shot Me a Death Glare and Rolled Her Eyes Then She Let Go Of Me And Hugged Niall's Arm Niall Just Laughed at Me , I Fake Pouted , I Looked All Around The Room at Everyone , Harry And Zayn Were Acting Like it Was Nothing But Inside Their Probally Shitting Bricks ! I Remember The Last Time we Watched a Scary Movie Which Was The Women in Black ...

*Flashback*

"You Idiot ! If You See Shadows You Don't Go and Chase Em ! " I Screamed At The Dude Even Though He Couldn't Hear Me ..

" OH MY FREAKING GOSH ZAYN THAT'S HER THAT'S THE WOMEN IN BLACK SHE'S FRIGIN SCARY !!" Harry Yelled Like a Little Girl And Hugged Zayn , Zayn Covered His Eyes in Harry's Curls Meanwhile Niall Couldn't Stop Laughing " Its Not Funny Niall It's Scary As Hell !" Zayn Said Softly , Yep Their The Manly Ones Of The Group

-

I Was Half Asleep When Someone Sliped Into My Bed

Wtf ?!

" Who The He- Oh Hey Harry , Er Uh Why You in My Bed?" I Asked The Curly Haired Boy , He Stayed Quiet For a Bit , " Y - You Know TheWomenInBlack " He Said The Last One So Fast and Quietly That I Didint Understand Him " What Was That Haz ?" I Asked Him Raiding an Eyebrow , " It's Your Fault For Choosing Thst Movie !" He Said In a Harsh Tone " Ahh I Understand .... but Why Didint You Go To Zayn He Was Scared Too .." I Told/Asked Him , he Furrowed His Eyebrows Togetther and Muttered " Liam Took Him !"

" Okay ..? well Goodnight Haz " I Replied ....

* End of Flasback *

Liams POV :

Uncomfturable

Confused

Awkward

Were Some Of the Words That Explained How I Felt With Gracie Snuggling Into Me every Two Minutes That a 'Scary' Part Would Come on I Tried Letting Go But She Had a Tight Grip On Me , What The Hell ?!

Annabel's POV:

Wtf Is She Doing ?!!! Is All I Could Think about , Like Gracie Was Over There Snuggling Into Liam Whenever She Got 'Scared' Ha ! She's Such A Good Actor Cause Whenever Were Home Alone I'm The One Whos Completley Scared and Shes Just Sitting There Like Nothing , Which Made Me Even More Mad Cause She Knew I Fancied Liam and She Just Gonna Go And Snuggle With Him ?!?!

" Its Over Love " Niall Whisspered into My Ear I Was Hiding My Eyes in His Shoulder I Looked Up And it Was , " Thanks !" I Told Him and Kissed His Cheek

" Well I'm Tired Goodnight EveryOne !" Liam Said as He Got Up Followed By a Few More 'Ok' And 'Me To' and a ' I'm Sleeping With Zayn ' Wait What ?! Harry's Such a Wierd Child I Looked For Grace Who Had Just Given Liam a Kiss on The Cheek . She Turned To Face Me "Hi " She Smilled , I Rolled My Eyes And Blurted Out " Me and You in Our Room , Now , and Were Talking !" I Almost Yelled And She Nodded , This Shall Be Intresting ...

-------

A/N ; Not very Long Sorry/: I Didint Know What To Write !

Oh and Can You Pretty Please Check Out My Orher Story ! It's Called 'Bestfriends Or More Than That ?' it's a 1D FanFic. as Well Please Check it Out !!(:

Fan/Vote/Comment !(:

- Andrea xx