Chapter Twooo:

A/N ; Hi I'm The Second Author Of This Story Andrea Check Out My Other Story Its Called  'BestFriends Or More Than That ?' Well Hope You Like This Story !

Chapter 2 -----  

Gracie's POV :

I Don't Know What Was Up With Those Two But I Know They Fancy Annabel I Just Knew It ..

Louis POV : 

Okay I Admit Annabel Is Pretty  And Nice BUT That Does Not Mean I Fancy Her , Does It ?

" Hey Liam , Can I Ask You Something ?" I Asked Him In A Hush Tone 

" Sure " He Replied 

I Put My Mouth By His Ear And Whispered " Well Erm Is It Wrong To Fancy Someone On The First Day You Meet Them ?" He Bit His Lip And Looked At Annabel He Knew I Was Talking Bout Her Then He Sighed And Whispered Back " No Not At  All Mate .." .

Why Did I Have A Feeling I'm Not The Only One Who Fancies Annabel ..

Liam POV :

Shit ! Does He Fancy Her Too ? That's The Only Thought The Flowed Thru My Mind As We Arrived At Annabel's House .

Niall POV : 

 " Common Lads This Is Annabel's And Gracie's Place We Will Be Staying Here For The Next Couple Of Weeks " I Told All Of Them But Louis And Liam Seem To Be In Their Own Little World 

" Yea This Is Our Place There Are 4 Guestrooms So Go Ahead And Choose One " Annabel Said And As Soon As She Spoke Liam And Louis' Head Popped Up " Oh Thank You So Much " Louis Told Her While Hugging Her . " Thank You Hope Were Not a Bother " Liam Told Her And Hugged Her As Well She Just Nodded And Smiled . 

What Was Going On With Them Two ?....

---------

A/N ; Hope You Like It(:  Fan/Vote/Comment Please !(:

-Andrea xx