Chapter Eightt C:

A/N ; Sorry For The Late Update ! Been Kind Of Sick ...

--------

Annabele's POV :

Tears , Were Now Streaming Down Our Faces . Grace's , Niall's , & Mine . We Had Just Told Niall About Our Parents , How They Died .. 

I Knew He Was Devastated Cause My Mum and Dad Were Like His Parents As Well And So were Gracie's ..

" Wh- Why Would You Keep This From Me For So Long  .... Anne You Knew They Were Like M-My Second Parents And Grace Y-your Parents I Was Very Close To Them " Niall Half Whispered In between Sobs , Grace Shook Her Head And Layed It In Her Hands As Her Sobs Became Heavier And Louder .. I Guess Ill Be Telling Him The Reason Why..

" Niall .. " I Began " We Wanted To Tell You So Bad But But ... " I Stopped But I Didn't Know Why ..

" But What ? Did You Think I Wasn't Strong Enough To Handle It ? Or What !? " Niall Practically Yelled , I Looked At Him Straight In The Eyes . 

" NO Not At All , We Just Thought It Would Have Been Better For You To Not Know Just Quite Yet Cause After All They Died When You Were On The Xfactor When This Happened And We Didn't Want To Make It a Distraction In Your Career .. " I Told Him My Voice Was Shaky From All The Sobs .

More Tears Streamed Down His Face As He Gave Me A Bone Crushing Hug

" You Two Are The Bestest Of Best Friends Anyone Could Have " He Told Us

" Is Bestest Even a Word ? " Gracie Asked Him Witha Smile On Her Face He Raised His Eyebrow at her And Smiled  Then He Let Go Of Me And Put His Arm Around Gracie To Calm Her Down He Was Whispering Something In Her Ear . I Turned Around And Started Taking Of All Of My Smugged Makeup And So Did Grace ..

" Well I'm Gonna Go To Sleep SO Goodnight Loves " Niall Announced 

" Night Lepercon " Gracie & I Both Said At The Same Time . Weird . He Gave Us A Death Glare And Left The Room  With That Out Of The Way I Jumped Into The Bed And Drifted Off To Sleep ...

-

" Morning Love " Harry Grinned As I Walked Into The Kitchen " Breakfast ?" He Asked Gesturing  To a Plate That Had Eggs , Toast And Bacon .

" Yes Please ! I'm Starved " I Exclaimed , He Chuckled At My Excitement , What Can I Say I Love My Food ...

" So " He Noted As He Placed The Food In front Of Me , I Nodded As Signal For Him To Continue "So Getting Cozy With Lou Last Night  Weren't You ? "I Looked Up To Catch Him Smirking At me 

" No ! I'm Just Not a Scary  Film Person .." I Stated As Calmly as Possible There Was NO Way I Would Tell Him That I Fancy Lou And Liam ...

" Whatever But Remember Anne Hes Mine ! Oh And Whatssup With You And Liam ? Got Something Going On Between You Two ? " Harry Asked Wiggling His Eyebrows 

Was I Saying My Thoughts Aloud Or Something . Ugh ! Why Harry Why Do You Do This Too Me ?!

Niall's POV :

" Whatever But Remember Anne Hes Mine ! Oh And Whatssup With You And Liam ? Got Something Going On Between You Two ? " Harry Asked Anne , I'm Not Eavesdropping I'm Just Observing From a Certain Distance .. But I Need To Know If Anne Fancies Liam ..I Just Do ...

--

A/N ; Hi Hi Hi , Did You Guys See The Pranks That Louis And Zayn Did On Harry Liam And Niall ? It Was Hilarious ! 

so Hope You Like This Chapter I Didn't Really Now What To Write About ! , Sorry ! Follow Me On Twitter Maybe ? @TweeetMeMaybe !

Fan/Vote/Comment Anything !

-Andrea xx