Chapterr Fourr(:

A/N ; Hiiiii This Is Andrea(: Sorry For The Late Upload I Didint Know What Too Write !

Err But Hope You Lie It !

---------

Liam's POV :

Annabel & Louis Were Flirting AGAIN ! Yea I Know Theres No Point In Being Mad Cause Me And Annabel Arent Even A Thing , But If Louis Gets To Flirt With Her So Do I ,  Right ? 

Annabel's POV :

" Drop Dead " I Yelled At Lou Joking Obviously .

" Gourgeous ? " He Stated Finishing Off My last Sentence And Then  Looked At Me And Smiled Right Before Saying ,  " Why Yes , Yes You Are Drop Dead Gorgeous " .

Oh Lou When Will You Stop Flirting ? I Thought . Its Just That After The Whole Adam Thing I Dont Really Trust Anymore , I Do But It Takes A While To Gain It .. Niall Was The Only Guy IveEver Trusted After Adam , But I Dont Know If I Can Trust These Boys , Yeah Sure Their Really Nice And Down To Earth And They Seem Like Their Trustable But Their Not The Problem Right Now . I Am .

" And I Thought I Was A Flirt " Harry Murmured From The Other Side Of The Couch And Laughed .He Snapped Me Right Out Of My Thoughts And Then Zayn Continued .

" Well You Thought Wrong My Good Friend , Seems Like Our BooBear Here Is Growing Up "He  Comented As He Fake Wiped A 'Tear' From His Cheek . Harry Did The Same And Said " I Know " & Then He Started Drowning In His 'Tears' . These Boys Are Idiots But Their Funny(:

" Im Hungry " I Quietly Said As I Got Up , I Walked Into The Kitchen , Greeting Liam  & Gracie .I Smiled At Both Of Them " Anything To Eat ? " I Asked . 

" WELL , Considering Niall Is Back No , There Isint ! " She Pouted , That Girl Loves Her Food ! 

" Ugh , Ill Go Grocery Shoping Then Wanna Come ? " I Asked Them .

" Nah , Im Knackered ! Ill Go Take a Nap And When You Come Back Wake Me Up ? " She Asked Me The Last Park She Talked Like A Litte Girl Hoping Ill Wake Her Up .

" Okay Will Do Grace " I Replied . 

" Love You !! " She Called While Leaving The Room I Rolled My Eyes And Smiled . I Spun On My Heel , To Face Liam " Hey ! You Wanna Come ? Please Do I Dont Wanna Go By Myself And I Dont Wanna Go With Niall Cause He'll Take Everythng He Sees And I Dont Think Harry And Zayn Would Like To Be Dissturbed And Well Louis Hes A BIG Flirt And Yeah Your Calm And Nice And Not Ugly !" I Exclaimed What Its True Hes Not ! But Stop It Annabel Remember Gain Trus First !

He Just Laughed And Shook His Head " Sure Ill Go And Your No Ugly Either Love " He Said And Winked I Blushed A Bit ...

" Okay Lets Go " I Grabbed My Keys He Grabbed A Hat And Sunglasses , I Cant Believe They Think That Would Hide Fans From Noticing Them But Oh Well . 

" Were Yooou Goingg ? " Louis Asked As We Were Heading For The Door .

" The Store " Liam Said 

" OOOOOO I WANNA GOO !!" He Yelled . I Flinched From His Yelling I Glared At Him 

" Nope ! Bye Now " I Yelled Back , Grabbing Liams Wrist And Dragging Him Out The Door Before Louis Could Argue Back . We Got In The Car And Headed For The Grocery Store , 'This Shall Be Intresting ' I Thought , As We Drove Off .

Liams POV :

So Annabel Thought I Wasnt Ugly And Then She Praticly Begged Me & She Denied Louis Request To Come With Us Hmmmm Intresting ..

After About 2O Minutes We Got To The Store We Found A Parking Space At The Very Front We Sat There While I Put On My Sunglsses And Hat .

" Shit ! " She Whisspered/Yelled.

" Whats Wrong ? " I Asked .

" Ugh .. You See That Guy Over There By The Door " She Pointed To A Dirty Blonded Haired Boy In A Black Hoodie , I Knoded Eyeing The Guy . " Well Hes My Ex , And If He Sees Me Well He'll Be All 'Oh Im Sorry Anne' Or 'I Still Love You Take Me Back' Or Like ' I Regret it ' , And Its Just Kinda Annoyene " She Said . I Raised An EyeBrow " And What Exactly Did He Do ? " I questioned .About Afte 1O Minutes We Were Still In The Car Park She Had Just Finished Her Story about This Adam Kid And That Because Of Him She Has A Hard Time To Trust Guys . Wow That Kid' A Duche ..

Annabel's POV :

I Had Just Told Liam My Story With Adam ...I Also Told Him About How I Cant Really Trust Guys Now Cause Of Him . He Told Me That Adam Was A Duche And That I Should Learn How To Trust Again Cause That Was The Past And Now You Have To Live In The Present And Just Enjoy Life .. I Sighed And Just Knodded . We Finnaly Got Off The Car  I Tried Walking By Adam Quickly So He Wouldnt Notice But I Failed .

" Anne ? Anne ! " Adam Said .

I Just Simply Glared At Him And Started Walking But He Grabbed My Wrist , " No Anne Stop , We Need To Talk Im Sorry I Messed Up And I Still Love You I Regret Doing It Please Babe Just Listen " The Same Words I Always Heard Came Out Of His Mouth . 

" Just Leave Me Alone Adam ! " I Exclaimed Getting A Few Wierd Looks By Some Passing Shoppers.  I Tried Getting Away But He Tightened His Grip On My Wrist .

" NO " He Stated .

" I Believe She Said Leave Her Alone " A British Deep Voice Said From Behind Me , It Was Liam !

" And Who Are You Her Boyfriend ? " Adam Said . Liam Stayed Quiet , Not Knowing What To Say I Bit  My Lip .

" Yes" I Said Sternly . Adam And Liam Both Looked Shocked Adam Looking A Slight Bit More .

" Haha , Not Possible , Theres No Way You Couldve Moved On From Me " Adam Remarked . Truth Is Part Of Me Did But Part Of Me Didnt ...

" Well She Did , Now Let Go Of Her " Liam Told Him , He Was Catching up .

He Didint Let Go Of Me , A Smirk Grew Upon His Face " Prove It That You Two Are Dating " He Said In A Harsh Tone Me And Liam Stared At Eachother " Now " Adam Added . 

Liam Looked At Me Straight In The Eyes , He Was In A Way Asking For Perision , I Nodded .

He Leant In And Kissed Me . Adam Let Go " Whatever " He Said Bluntly And Walked Off .

" Sorry " Liam Muttered . " Dont Be " I Said And Smiled At Him , Wait Was I Flirting ? Was I Learning How To Trust Again ? ....

Gracies POV : 

" Grace , Wake Up ! " Anne's Voice Rang Thru My Head , I Rubbed My Eyes And Sat Up 

" Food ?" I Asked , She Laughed And Nodded  .

" But Before We Go Downstairs I Need To Tell You Something " Anne Whisspered And Bit Her Lip . 

" Kay Sure What Up Kiddo ? " I Asked Her A Bit Worried .

" I Kissed Liam .." She Whisspered .

" WHAT ?! " I Exclaimed 

She Sgnaled Me To Quiet Down 

" Spill "  Said To Her Calmly , She Nodded And Began To Talk .

------------

After She Explained To Me What Had Happened , I Just Stayed There A Bit Confused But Nodded .

"Okay I See And You Do Need To Learn How Trust Again ! Okay An ? " She Nodded ."Kay Kay Lets o Eat Now ! " I Exclaimed , She Laughed At My Excitement .

" Okay Grace Lets Go " She Said As We Linked Arms And Walked Downstairs .

-----------------------------------------------

A/N ; Well This Is The Longest Chapter Ive Ever Written ! Hope You Like It !!

Fan/Vote/Coment Pleasseeeee !?(:

-Andrea xx