>Prologue<

Your POV

I threw my phone across the room, annoyed. I hate school.' i thought and got up.

I headed straight into the bathroom and took a fifteen minute bath. I wrapped a towel around my body and put some slippers on.

I walked out of the bathroom, still with a towel on and took my phone again.

0********** is calling...

>Accept< or >Decline<

I sighed and held my phone close to my right ear.

???: Hel-

Y/N: What?

???:Wha-

Y/N: We already talked about it last night.

I end the call and sat in my bed confused. It sounds like another man's voice.

I shrugged my shoulders and get dressed to my casual school uniform. After I've done all that i grabbed my bag and wore my black timberlands and put on my glasses.

I left the house and made sure to lock the door first before grabbing my skateboard and stormed off.

I didnt even bother to wear makeup. I dont need it anyway. Natural beauty is the best for me. Cliche right? Ugh.

I was in deep thought that i didnt even noticed someone was following me.

I tensed and looked around. Probably the dumbest thing ive ever done in my life.

I lost balance and everything seems to play in slow motion.

I closed my eyes as tight as i could and backflipped. I landed safely and sighed in relief. Good thing i have shorts on.

I stand up straight and ran to where my bag and skateboard is at but somebody beat me to it.

"Hah! This looks expensive. What does this mean??" He said and laughed.

'Ugh i cant stand stupid people. School is starting sh-!' I thought

I looked at him annoyed before kicking him where hobi doesnt shine and He landed on the floor, clutching in pain.

I picked up my bag and swing it to my left shoulder calmly before quickly heading to school with my skateboard on full speed.

??? POV

"That girl looks cool." I mumbled and fixed my glasses.

I looked at her while she ride her skateboard. I guess i have to follow her.

I got on my skateboard and secretly followed her.

Timeskip~

Well it turns out she is in the same school as me.

I have a great lif-

"Mark hyung!" I heard familliar voices and familliar figures running towards me while screaming my name.

Nevermind.

"Yeh?" I asked quietly at them.

"We found Jaebum hyung's girlfriend seducing someone." Jinyoung slapped Yugyeom's shoulder

"Guys We're keeping this PG- What the heck did you just said? " Youngjae asked him. He quickly shook his head and mumbled something..

"So?" I asked them. "I have to follow someone. Sigh i cant understand why Jaebum always treat her like a princess when she has horns on her head." I added.

The others burst out laughing while i ignored them and ran to find the stupidly cool little girl.

___________________________

A/N

okay. Soo...

Yeah

Why am i addicted to this photo T^T