>Chapter04<

GUYS NOOO I DONT WANT GOT6 NOOOOO I WANT GOT7 FFS

Chapter 4:

Love Problems

Jaebum's POV

Silence

The car ride was so silent it hurts my ears.

I look at the mirror and saw Y/N's eyes getting teary.. huh?

'Did i hurt her feelings?..' I shook my head wondering why i thought that.

She deserved it anyway...

After all she's the one who told Nana that i accidentally kissed another girl.

ITS AN ACCIDENT

ACCIDENT

I dont know why but Nana acidentally pushed me without her even knowing.

I dont understand what i just said there.

But anyways,

I kissed Jennie like.. Wtf.. Ew. Disgusting. I mean she's pretty and all but not like Y/N...

?????

What did i just-

No not Y/N i meant Nana..

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN-

I picked up my phone and answered annoyed. "WHAT?!"

"So thats what youre gonna say to your own girlfriend? Ugh i hate you. Lets break up. AND DONT YOU DARE THINK OF MY BESTFRIEND LIKE THAT. DONT EVEN DATE HER. JERK."

"N-na-nana? W-wAit-"

......

Why am i not hurt? Am i REALLY a jerk?

I look at Y/N... No i cant think about her in a moment like this.

I tried texting Nana but she blocked me.. SHE FRICKING BLOCKED ME. WHAT DID I DO WRONG? I LOVE HER BUT IM NOT HURT.. IM REALLY A jerk am i..

I looked at the mirror again and saw Y/N sleeping..... I shook my head and Thats when it hit me.. I lost Nana.. And i like..

...im effed up. i sighed as a single tear escaped my eye.. soon followed by several ones. This the first and the last time im ever crying like this.

I just dont know what to feel anymore.

Your POV

"Ugh." I groaned and look around to see Jaebum Park the car.

"Where are we-?" I asked but was cut off when he Got out of the car leaving me speechless. He locked the car leaving me here all alone.

I watched him walk away. "IM JAEBUM!" I called him in his full name but he just rolled his eyes at me and touch his head while walking towards the mall.

'Why do i even like this jerk.' I thought as tears welled up in my eyes.

Jaebum's POV

"Oh there you are." Jinyoung Hyung said while waving as he Walk towards me.

"Sooo?" He scratch his head asking me confused as to why i called him

"I have love problems help me." I demanded looking at him ded in the eye.

"Fine.. But im not good at advices.. Okay so tell me your problem?"

Timeskip~

I dont want to accept it but i have to.. Im really inlove with someone else all this time and not Nana.

i like the girl that misinterpret me as another man?

I looked at the time while making my way out of the mall.

3:00

"Crap!" I cursed under my breath and quickly Run towards the exit.

I left 3 hours ago.. Y/N is still in the car.

I made it towards the front of the mall and run to the parking lot.

My eyes widened when i saw The car is opened and Y/N is not fricking there.

'Is she kidnapped?' I thought panicked.

I checked the car until i almost punch the one who taps me on the shoulder but stops mid air when i saw Y/N there.

"Where the heck are you all this time?!" I screamed at her making the stranger look at us. I glared at them and focus my attention again to Y/N who is crying.

Without even knowing i hugged her while she cried on my shoulder.

"Why are you crying?"

"Please stop."

"Huh?"

"Just stop it!"

I looked at her confused.

"W-What?"

"I like you. You jerk. Youre so stupid!" She said and run away making my heart almost got out of my chest.

t-that escalated quickly