>Epilogue<

Epilogue

"Irene Are you done doing your homework?" She yelled a yes before going to the kitchen.

"Appa! Appa! Appa! Wook at this! Im Top 1 in cwass!" Rose Excitedly Jump in Jaebums Lap making Jaebum wake up.

"Oi oi oi no just no.. Wait what?" Jaebum Jolted up as i laugh out loud.

Rrrrrriiiiiinggg-

"Eowmma! Iz nana Ahwjumma and Mawk Ahwjussi!" Irene yelled across the room as me and Jaebum burst out laughing.

"Iz Mark owppa and Nana Uwnnie, Irene." Jenny Scold Irene as she silently nod and gave me the phone.

"Hewo? Y/N?" I hear Jimin's Cute voice in the phone.

"Awwww What made Jiminnie call me this late at night?" I looked at Rose To see her blushing while squealing.

"Can i twalk two Rose?"

This kids are too young to be inlove

_________end<3________

i did this story is because i saw a couple last month or last week.. I dont remember when but they give me inspiration.

The girl is wearing Really short shorts, sandals And A crop top while Wearing light make up

the guy is wearing an all black clothes and he has tattoos legit all over his body.

I watch them walk... admiring the couple.

I eavesdropped and it really surprised me.. I FEEL BAD FOR LISTENING BUT Its WORTH IT

"I-im sorry." The girl said at the tattoo guy while he looked at her confused

"Why?" The guy asked

"For being like this.. Im wearing all this damn revealing clothes and you dont mind it.. i know it hurts you.. Im so sorry." The girl looked down.

"No need to be sorry... Appearance doesnt matter for me. Its true.. Your body IS what makes you sexy. Your Smile makes you pretty But your personality makes you beautiful."

I ALMOST CRIED INFront OF MY WHOLE FAMILY TBH FFS SMH

And yeah.. I just want to tell you..Be yourself. Do not care about other people's opinion. I know someone some day will come at you and love you with all his/Her heart. Just be yourself and people will welcome you with open arms.. well some of them... the mature ones.

Its okay to hate yourself sometimes because i do too. Just Dont care too much about others,,Love yourself Even just one time.

Some people bully others to make them feel their pain But its wrong. Every Bruise has its own story. Pain reminds you that youre still alive. Sometimes We pretend to be normal. But it gets boring so we get back to being us.

I love you all <3

Check out my other books and message me. Im open for good chat. Ill respond. But sometimes im busy or my phone's ded so.. But ill definitely reply back

EDIT; GUYS IM SO FRICKING SORRY THIS BOOK WAS ONE OF THE FIRST BOOKS IVE EVER WROTE AND I READ IT AGAIN AND FREAKING CRINGED UGGHHHH.... I AM CONFUSION MAGAD