>Chapter01<

Chapter 1:

Badboys Meets Playgirls

Your POV

I felt people staring at me while im arranging my locker. Well, that's normal.

||Lol cant relate. Im invisible in school||

"Y/N?" I turned around and my eyes met two pair of blue eyes. Of course she's using contact lenses again.

"Yeah nAna?" I asked her and she dragged me out of the hallway to the girls' bathroom.

"What are you do-" i was about to yell at her but she covered my mouth.

"I met Jaebum's friends and i tell you. Theyre hot." She told me and twirl a strand in her hair.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Nana, i told you already.. im done with those." She rolled her eyes and took her phone out of her pocket and started clicking things.

She clicked something from the gallery and showed the pics to me.

"What's his name?" I asked and pointed to the guy who's wearing glasses.

"Oh his name's Mark. Im guessing you got a crush on him eh?" She said and smirked.

I felt my cheeks getting warm as i glared at her. "Oh come on. He looks innocent. Friends, maybe?" I told her.

She shaked her head and sighed. "You dont understand. Jaebum and his friends are... Lets just say ver bad guys that does illegal things. And Mark is The oldest. Jaebum is the leader. They even got tatoos!" She exclaimed

"Tatoos? I dont see any." She rolled her eyes. "Of course theyre covering it with makeup and stuffs, stupid."

I nodded... we held hands and talk about stuffs on our way to our first class.

Le Timeskip

"Okay class. Please introduce yourselves.." Ms. Kim said and studied us. We all muttered a yes and the first row guys stood up first of course.

'Wait.. Arent they Jaebum's friends?' I thought and watch them make their way to the front.

"I'm Im Jaebum. Call me JB. 17 years old." Jaebum shortly said and bowed.

Ofcourse as you expected, all the girls are drooling. Ew

"My name is Park Jinyoung. 17 years old."

He looks cute.

"Im Jackson Wang. Call me Jackson."

He is fit as hek.

"Im Choi Youngjae!"

He looks so happy what...

"Hey! Im Kunpimook Bhuwakul. Call me Bambam."

Did he just dab?

"Hello! Im Mark Tuan." He said and do a two peace sign

Hes shy

Aww

Im soft

"Hey! Stob it!" I heard someone wearing pink sweaters in the class said.

I choke on air and look at the man who just-

He rolls his eyes on me and flipped his invisible long hair. After that he gave me a flying kiss.

'What a weirdo.'

"For the last row!" Ms. Kim said... Wait. Its already in the last row? What the he-

I stand up and walk to the front.

"Hi everyone! Im Kang Y/N Nice to meet you. Please take care of me." I bowed and made my way to my chair again.

I felt someone raise it's feet infront of me. I almost tripped untill a pair of hands stopped me from falling.

"Kamsahamnida." I told Mark. He shrugged his shoulders and focused on Ms. kim again

I looked at the one who tripped me and saw it was Jaebum. He was covering his mouth while snickering.

I glared at him, rolled my eyes and sat on my chair.

TimeSkip To that Boring Lesson jizsh~

I stopped for a moment and looked at the cute man infront of me. Oh.. My junior?

"Uhh hello. Im Jeon Jeongguk. My friend Wants me to give you this." He said and hands me an envelope. I bowed and say thanks. Looking at the envelope again.

I watch him ran away with.. another man.. jaebum's friend mybe?

I shrugged and open the envelope anyway

bruh your face is hilarious

I looked around confused. I shook my head and put the letter in my backpack.

That message is confusing as hecsk

A/N

okkeeei gais lets just say your juniors are yugyeom and Jungkook and Jin's at the same age with the guys.... heheheeeheheh alsoo!! im sorry this is cringy because this is my first published book.. i guess lol idk i cant remember.