>Chapter02<

>WARNING<
I shouldve warned you from the start tho... Anyway
This chapter is full of cringy things i think you already know that.. come on guys this is my first time i apologize huhuhu

Chapter 2

Your POV

I quickened my pace when i heard footsteps behind me. I had a date with someone lately.. i'm going to ignore him now. He has a new girl in mind anyway.

I look around and check if theres really a man following me but theres no one. Maybe im hallucinating?

I felt a pair of strong hands grab my shoulder. I was about to scream but he put his hands on my mouth blocking me to make any sound.

"Shut up if you dont want to get kidnapped." I heard him say. That voice sounds familliar. He is wearing mask that covered half of his face. His hair is straight and is down neatly. He peek at the wall and jumped out while grabbing me in the arm making me almost trip my butt off.

"Mark Hyung? What are you doing here?" I heard The man ask while removing his mask. Wait... Jaebum?

Mark shrugged his shoulders and stormed off with his skateboard while fixing his glasses. I cleared my throat and poke Jaebum's Shoulder.

"What?" I point at our intertwined hands and he immediately pulled away. "Who is the one chasing me anyway?" I asked, backing away from him.

"Eh. I dont know.. Mark Hyung? It seems like he's stalking you." My eyes widened. "Bro what the? Why would he do that?" I asked dumbfounded. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well i gotta go-" He was about to run but i grabbed his hands just in time. "Thanks JErk." I told him. He smirked and replied back with. "Youre Welcome Airhead." I rolled my eyes and head back to my house.

He sure is something.

__________

I woke up in the middle of the night. Im suddenly in the mood for netflix and ice cream so I wore Black jeans and A black crop top hoodie before i put my timberlands on.

I used my motorcycle to go to the store. I arrived and happily jumped my way through there.

I bought 5 buckets of medium sized ice creams, strawberry, cookies and cream, mint, Chocolate, and Green tea flavor.

I stopped in my tracks when i saw someone in the park bench looking at me. When he caught me staring back at him he immediately looked away.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my motorcycle, still had this uneasy feeling.

_______

A/N

This is just random.