>Chapter03<

Chapter 3:

Oh! Look who's here. Dat Jerk Bubble Tea Boy!

Your POV

"HEY Airhead! Watch where youre going." I rolled my eyes at Jaebum while Nana just winked at me. Jaebum bumped on me and i was the one whos suppose to say sorry? This jerk >:O

"Umm excuji me as- *sigh* im too tired to argue bye." I said and walked away leaving him smirking. tssssk

All the way to my next class i felt someone staring at me from afar. Its just like last night.

Ofcourse me being me again, turned around meeting a pair of familiar eyes. I stayed frozen for a minute then..

"Oi! Youre dat jerk bubble tea boy i met earlier!" I crossed my arms and he rolled his eyes. Darn it whats wrong with people and eye rolling?

"For your information. Im not a jerk. And first of all youre the one who spit bubble tea all over me. And my bubble tea is wasted!"

Are you serious

He was more upset about his bubble tea getting wasted than his shirt getting stained?

"Wait.. You love bubble tea right? Wait.... Do i know you?" I asked. His eyes widened and dashed off leaving me confused and curious at the same time

Wait is he...?

"Wait! Sehun!" I screamed and Run off chasing him. But all the way there someone grabbed me in the arm.

I gritted my teeth when i saw Sehun escaped.

"What The heck is it again!" I screamed at Jaebum who's Looking angrily at me.

"What did you tell Nana you little piece of -?!" I raised my eyebrows confused about what he's talking about.

I shrugged, shake my head and tried to escape him but he was too strong.

"Let go of me you jerk!" I yelled at him. But he pulled me with him all the way to his car.

"Hey What are you-?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KIDNAP ME?!" I screamed. He rolled his eyes.

"Who wants to kidnap a filthy thing like you?"

"Dont dare Talk to me like you know me! F off!" How can this guy tell me that?! He doesnt even know what ive been through!

He started driving while i stayed quiet looking at the window.

'Luhan?' I thought and looked closer. It was indeed him in a bubble tea shop. He was kissing..

Sehun.

I sighed while tears started to form in my eyes. I inhaled deeply looking at their figures slowly disappear.

A/N

Hehe i know Ya'll love HunHan or Sehan ahshakh;iuf6uyk

I really wanna put Chanbaek and Namjin but oh well.